TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Here's some good news for all you Bollywood fanatics always keeping up-to-date on what's happening over in the industry. According to reports, the native Hungama app for iOS has been updated with support for Pro services.
According to reports, Hungama.com has announced the brand new rollout of its Pro service for iOS users. Apparently, the Pro service distinguishes itself by offering integrated video streaming without internet. Big news, huh?
Commenting on the launch of the PRO service on iOS, Siddhartha Roy, Chief Operating Officer (Consumer Business & Allied Services) at Hungama Digital, said, "With the recent launch of the PRO service for Android and the response we have received, we are delighted to rollout the feature for iOS users."
"The PRO service is a solution for our consumers who do not like to be dependent on the internet for streaming audio and video. With the issue of quality of connectivity of data, the service breaks the barrier and allows users to enjoy the music and videos offline and without ads."
"The PRO service will reach out to our consumer base across the world. Additionally, in the subsequent months to come, our aim is to add exciting features to the app and reach out to tier II and III cities of India, which is a crucial market for us."
Some of the unique features of the of the new Pro update for the app on iOS includes patented loyalty feature and gamification that rewards you for every action on the app. You can earn (and redeem) points every time you watch videos, play/share music, invite friends or even create playlists.
Apart from that, there's Patented Mood Discovery that finds and plays music to match your mood. This feature allows you to discover music based on your preferences - Mood, Tempo, Language, Genre or Era.
Also, with over 20,000 artistes on Hungama.com, you have access to a massive music pool. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!