TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The smartphone industry has become a battle for iOS of Apple and Android of Google. These two platforms are quite famous all over the world. They are rivals and who controls the smartphones is the big question. Moreover, the apps have become more significant that even the specifications are secondary. The apps make the phones personal. In fact they tend the people to change from one platform to the other.
The infographic below explains everything about the quality of the mobile applications. Even a slight difference is a big one. It compares the iOS and Android ecosystems and has side by side comparison of the app ratings. This is based on the common user complaints.