- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
ING Vysya Mobile Banking App Released for Android, iOS
Here's some great news for all those of you maintaining an active account with ING Vysya. According to reports, ING Vysya has officially announced and launched its official mobile app on iOS and Android platforms.
The app, which will soon be available on Windows Phone platform, BlackBerry and other platforms, comes with a host of new features other than the basic banking requirements. The new app has been developed in collaboration with IBM.
"Re-discover banking with ING Vysya Bank's official Mobile Banking app for Android phones and Android tablets," the official description for the app states.
"There's a lot that the app lets you do apart from viewing your Accounts & Deposits, opening FD/RD, Funds Transfer, Bill Payment, Shopping & more."
The new ING mobile app will allow users to buy and send gift vouchers from leading online brands, while also allowing customers to go through the latest online deals from ING.
Users can also sync their phonebook with the mobile app and can send alerts to the person that the money have been sent to after a fund transfer. Contact details like image, phone number, E-mail ID will be automatically synced with the phonebook.
Apart from that, other important features of the ING Vysya mobile app include Bill Payment Reminder and ATM branch locater. The ING Vysya mobile app is currently available for download on Android and iOS app stores.