TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Instagram 3.1.0 Now Supports iPhone 5 and iOS 6
Ever since iPhone 5 and iO6 got launched, numerous apps have been updated to support the Apple family new members. Joining the wagon is Instagram, the popular photography application as finally the app is fully compatible with iPhone 5 and iO6.
With the update, Instagram is now capable to taking full advantages of the large 4 inch screen in iPhone5. Instagram now gives more screen space while browsing through images. The new app also adds a brand new 'registration flow" for signing users on.
Features lacking in this update
However the capture mode feature in Instagram looks out of shape. The square capture window of the app does not fit well with the larger screen size, leaving a lot of blank space. Live filters option which allows users to try out different filters before taking a photo is also absent in this updated version. However users of iPhone4S running iOS6 will be able to enjoy the benefits of the live filter option. Instagram hasn"t made any comments on the absence of live filter options in the updated version for iPhone 5.
New log in page
A new registration and login page has been included in the app with the update. There is no option for logging in with Facebook. Users for the time being will have to log in with an Instagram account. However users will still be able to use their Facebook information on their profile at Instagram.
Instagram currently has a user base of 80 million. A lot of people among this user base access the app through iPhone. The latest version with support for iPhone 5 and iOS6 is being warmly welcomed by Instagram users from all across the world. Hopefully Instagram will fix the issue with the live filter and capture mode to make the app more user friendly.