TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Instagram for Android Updated with Faster Interface, Redesigned Layout and More
There's hardly a photo sharing service present both on the Internet and mobile platforms as popular as Instagram. While more than half of the world is connected to the service across Android and iOS, its seems like the developer is currently putting in more work for the Android version of the app with a new update aimed at making the service better than ever.
As reported, popular photo sharing service Instagram has announced a number of major improvements that are heading the way of users currently making use of it on Android with the aim to revamp the way the Android app currently looks and feels.
With the new update in place, Instagram for Android has now become faster and responsive. Apparently, the service cut down the overall app size in half to increase speed ensure that the profile screen will load faster.
"The first thing you'll notice upon trying the new app is its redesigned camera screen and updated iconography, which better fit in with a comprehensive update the company released for iPhone back in September," The Verge states.
Apart from presenting the app with a new layout, the new Instagram update also offers not-so-complex visuals throughout the app, thus allowing users to enjoy more screen space, which is quite a bonus for all smartphones currently running on the Android operating system.
Instagram has also rearranged its design to make buttons easily reachable for users using the app on a larger device, such as a phablet or a tablet. "By making our design cleaner, we've also made Instagram for Android easier to use," the official blog for the same states.
"We've simplified our visuals throughout our app, making use of valuable screen space for small devices and feature phones and rearranging our design to keep buttons within easy reach as you navigate the app on a larger device," it adds.
Instagram for Android version 5.1 is currently available for download on Google Play.