TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Instagram has become the No.1 free app in the iTunes app store. It can be seen at the No.1 position on the download chart. This is the first time that Instagram is in the first position in the App Store. This was announced by Instagram itself on Twitter.
Most probably, this might be due to the acquisition by Facebook. The acquisition of the photo sharing app was widespread. May be, the $1 billion acquisition could have made even those unfamiliar with the app to get curious and know what it is all about.
The app was launched for Android last week and achieved 1 million downloads on the first day itself. Whatever it is, the application is in the first position among the millions of free apps in the iTunes app store.
Instagram, the 2 year old app has had a great week. As mentioned above, it was launched for Android and Facebook has acquired it. These have made it very popular.