TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Instagram has become the No.1 free app in the iTunes app store. It can be seen at the No.1 position on the download chart. This is the first time that Instagram is in the first position in the App Store. This was announced by Instagram itself on Twitter.
Most probably, this might be due to the acquisition by Facebook. The acquisition of the photo sharing app was widespread. May be, the $1 billion acquisition could have made even those unfamiliar with the app to get curious and know what it is all about.
The app was launched for Android last week and achieved 1 million downloads on the first day itself. Whatever it is, the application is in the first position among the millions of free apps in the iTunes app store.
Instagram, the 2 year old app has had a great week. As mentioned above, it was launched for Android and Facebook has acquired it. These have made it very popular.