TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Kodak has launched a new app that enables users to share their photos by creating their own ad-hoc networks. This app lets users to share photos easily & efficiently. Through this, users can set up their own network/ networks & share pictures through these networks.
Pictures taken through all types of mobile phones, digital cameras can be uploaded here. Through this, users can enable people outside of their network/networks to view photos taken at a particular event. This application runs on the i OS platform as well.
Sources show that the i Phone version of this application has recorded 500,000 downloads since the time of it's launch. Using this, users can share photos over e-mail, Facebook, & over text format as well. Not only this, your photos can turn into various other forms such as greeting cards, prints, albums etc.
The Kodak social photos app can work on the android platform along with working on the Amazon Kindle Fire platform as well. This app is proving to be a hit among people as statistics show a good number of downloads. Thus, this app is turning out to be the face-saver for Kodak, experts say.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.