TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Kodak has launched a new app that enables users to share their photos by creating their own ad-hoc networks. This app lets users to share photos easily & efficiently. Through this, users can set up their own network/ networks & share pictures through these networks.
Pictures taken through all types of mobile phones, digital cameras can be uploaded here. Through this, users can enable people outside of their network/networks to view photos taken at a particular event. This application runs on the i OS platform as well.
Sources show that the i Phone version of this application has recorded 500,000 downloads since the time of it's launch. Using this, users can share photos over e-mail, Facebook, & over text format as well. Not only this, your photos can turn into various other forms such as greeting cards, prints, albums etc.
The Kodak social photos app can work on the android platform along with working on the Amazon Kindle Fire platform as well. This app is proving to be a hit among people as statistics show a good number of downloads. Thus, this app is turning out to be the face-saver for Kodak, experts say.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.