TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
The India Union Budget will happen on 16th March 2012, Friday and the media is buzzing about this all over. The analysis and the updates on this and on the impact of this across the various sectors and businesses will be pretty hot on that day. If you want all these analysis and updates on one place then there is a new mobile application to help you.
KPMG, a consultancy and research firm has now launched a new application that will feature all the highlights of the Union Budget on the mobile devices. The app is named KPMG Tax and it will allow the users to access all the analysis related to budget and these will be prepared by the research firm itself. This will be available through devices powered by Blackberry, iOS and Android.
This is a free application that can be downloaded from the corresponding app stores depending on the platform of the device like iTunes App Store for iOS, Google Play for Android and so on. This will surely provide the users with a broad range of information along with updates on the new legislative and regulatory departments.
The Union Budget is very important to all and the Union Budget 2012 app will provide all the details and highlights of this at the user's fingertips as and when it happens.
You can download this app even from the KPMG website.