TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Whatsapp Competitor LINE Introduces Popcorn Buzz App: Now Make Group Calls up to 200 friends at once
LINE, today announced the official Android launch of "Popcorn Buzz," a free group call app that allows up to 200 participants to simultaneously converse.
Also, the Popcorn Buzz can be used to talk with friends and family, catch up with classmates, make plans with club members, and more.
For users that need to talk to multiple people at once, Popcorn Buzz accommodates both personal and business usage, all for free.
Now, anyone can get started with Popcorn Buzz simply by choosing a user name and uploading a profile picture. By sending out each group call's unique URL via email, text message, or another communication method of the user's choice, they can start making group calls with friends without any delay.
Additionally, existing LINE users can log in to Popcorn Buzz with their LINE account to immediately synchronize their friends list data.
During group calls, users can see all the other call members' icons, and tell who is talking via the green dots that light up in the lower right-hand corner of current talking users' icons.
An upcoming iPhone release is planned, along with the implementation of additional features such as group video chat, interconnectivity with LINE groups, and more in the future.
With its release, Popcorn Buzz seeks to redefine the limits of smartphone communication in a way that has never been done before.