TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Samsung & Visa are all set to launch a mobile payment app for the London Olympics which starts later this year. This m-payment application is going to be showcased at the Mobile World Congress this year. This application is designed based on the Visa Pay Ware Technology.
This will make the task of paying for Olympics tickets easy as all payments can be made with just a click of a button. Reports also state that for the London Olympics, more than 3000 contact less terminals are going to be installed to enable different prepaid, contact less payments.
This technology innovation is surely a boon for people who hate standing in long queues for payments. To use this, you have to have NFC-Enabled mobile phones. Thus, technology is all set to get a big boost this season.
Do leave your thoughts in our comment section below.