TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Samsung & Visa are all set to launch a mobile payment app for the London Olympics which starts later this year. This m-payment application is going to be showcased at the Mobile World Congress this year. This application is designed based on the Visa Pay Ware Technology.
This will make the task of paying for Olympics tickets easy as all payments can be made with just a click of a button. Reports also state that for the London Olympics, more than 3000 contact less terminals are going to be installed to enable different prepaid, contact less payments.
This technology innovation is surely a boon for people who hate standing in long queues for payments. To use this, you have to have NFC-Enabled mobile phones. Thus, technology is all set to get a big boost this season.
Do leave your thoughts in our comment section below.