TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Madhuri Dixit has been mesmerizing India and the world with her amazing charm and dance routines for decades now. If you're among the millions of fans who've been trying to emulate her on the dance floor with little success, then there's a new app that might serve as a solution.
Madhuri's online dance academy is available on mobile phones an tablets users on iOS and Android. Apparently, the app takes full advantage of your device's abilities and allows for a seamless learning and sharing experience.
"The App makes the experience more accessible to dance lovers and health enthusiasts alike, who could learn and stay fit and enjoy dance on the go and at their own pace," Madhuri said in a statement.
"More importantly, it is an effort to build a global community of dancers and dance enthusiasts linked by the academy who can learn from me and my colleagues and each other, as well as compete for rewards and get discovered," she added.
Her online website, "DancewithMadhuri.com", was launched in February by the actress and RnM Moving Pictures. Being an online entity, it aims at teaching. Talking about the wesbite, it offers fans to learn from a variety of dance styles: "Madhuri", contemporary, fitness and even lessons from dance gurus.
For more information on the subject, do stay tuned to Gizbot. Folow us in Twitter, like us on Facebook and add us on Google Plus for instant updates.