TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Madhuri Dixit has been mesmerizing India and the world with her amazing charm and dance routines for decades now. If you're among the millions of fans who've been trying to emulate her on the dance floor with little success, then there's a new app that might serve as a solution.
Madhuri's online dance academy is available on mobile phones an tablets users on iOS and Android. Apparently, the app takes full advantage of your device's abilities and allows for a seamless learning and sharing experience.
"The App makes the experience more accessible to dance lovers and health enthusiasts alike, who could learn and stay fit and enjoy dance on the go and at their own pace," Madhuri said in a statement.
"More importantly, it is an effort to build a global community of dancers and dance enthusiasts linked by the academy who can learn from me and my colleagues and each other, as well as compete for rewards and get discovered," she added.
Her online website, "DancewithMadhuri.com", was launched in February by the actress and RnM Moving Pictures. Being an online entity, it aims at teaching. Talking about the wesbite, it offers fans to learn from a variety of dance styles: "Madhuri", contemporary, fitness and even lessons from dance gurus.
For more information on the subject, do stay tuned to Gizbot. Folow us in Twitter, like us on Facebook and add us on Google Plus for instant updates.