TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
MapmyIndia releases Don't Panic GPS navigation App for iOS Devices
MapmyIndia, India"s leader in GPS navigation, today announced the release of Don"t Panic, an all-new, full-featured maps and GPS navigation app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users in India. The app is available for iOS6 and all other versions. Different customer can avail of special, limited time offers based on their needs:
- All India maps app: USD 19.99 (INR 1069 app.)
- Maharashtra maps app: USD 7.99 (INR 427 app.)
- Karnataka maps app: USD 7.99 (INR 427 app.)
- Delhi NCR maps app: USD 7.99 (INR 427 app.)
Don"t Panic stores all map data on the user's device. This gives users freedom from any data transfer charges and their devices independence from internet/data connection to access maps and navigation. This is in contrast to many other maps and navigation apps which require a data connection and users need to pay data charges.
Don"t Panic also combines the rich, detailed, comprehensiveand accurate map coverage of MapmyIndia, including thousands of cities at street level and millions of points of interest across India, with an extremely easy-to-use, super-fast user experience. The app helps users find any place easily, search for what is nearby and reach their destination conveniently.
Rohan Verma, Director, MapmyIndia, says: "One of the most challenging and also the most exciting jobs for the MapmyIndia team is to anticipate what users want and offering it to them. Don"t Panic is one such product, which gives users freedom from data transfer charges and also the most accurate maps of India. iOS 6 users can also now experience this new product on their iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch."