TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Ministry of External Affairs launched it's first ever mobile app on July 29. Dubbed as MEAIndia allow users to fill passport applications, pay application fee via credit/debit cards, take an appointment with the passport officer at the nearest Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and more.
Reports are coming in about the success of the app, MEAIndia has reportedly topped the charts of Apple App Store, within 24 hours time. The MeaIndia app, available for free download on the Apple and Android app stores.
Services Offerd By The App
Passport: You can apply for your passport through the app, Locate nearest Passport Seva Kendra, Download requisite forms, Calculate the fees and track your application status.
Consular Assistance: The app helps you find the Nearest Indian Mission/Post and establish contact with Indian officials there.
In case you are looking to travel abroad, MEAIndia can provide you information on the procedure that needs to be fallowed and helps you locate authorized agencies for attestation/apostille of your documents.
Visa: MEAIndia provides you useful information on Indian Visas as well as on visa requirements for Indians.
More Functions: You can also get updates on the activities of the Prime Minister Of India and ask questions directly to External Affairs Minister.