- 24 min ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- 6 hrs ago 5 Reasons To Buy The Samsung Crystal 4K Smart TV Series Now
- 6 hrs ago How Samsung Crystal 4K TVs Redefine Viewing Experience By Upscaling Content
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals King Of Kotha First Look Poster; Joins Hands With Abhilash Joshiy
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Automobiles Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Amazon Father’s Day Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Father's Day quiz is now live. As Father's Day is just a week ahead, the online retailer has come up with a quiz contest for its users. One winner will be selected to get the prize of Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay Balance and this makes the competition tougher for participants.
The Amazon Father's Day quiz follows previous quiz contests including Amazon OnePlus TV U1S, Amazon iQOO Z3 and Cricket Quiz among others. You can check the existing quizzes under the mobile app's Funzone section and try your luck at winning these quizzes.
Detailing about the Amazon Father's Day quiz, it is live from June 11 to June 24. The winners of the contest will be announced on June 25 and one participant will be chosen from the lucky draw to win the prize of Rs. 20,000 in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. The winner can get the prize credited to the respective Amazon account on or before July 4, 2021.
There are some prerequisites to take part in the Amazon Father's Day quiz. Firstly, users need to be 18 years or above and must not be an employee of Amazon or a direct family member or affiliate to the company. The winner has to provide a valid ID proof to claim the prize. The winner's mobile number has to be verified with Amazon to be able to claim the prize.
Amazon Father's Day Quiz Answers
Check out the Amazon Father's Day quiz answers below.
Question 1: This year, Father's Day will be celebrated on?
Answer: 20th June 2021
Question 2: According to the quote by Galileo, who is the father of invention?
Question 3: Who is known as the "Father of India"?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
Question 4: What type of animal species has fathers who give birth to their young?
Question 5: What is the name of Simba's dad in The Lion King?
Provide these answers to the questions asked by Amazon India under the Father's Day Quiz contest. The winner will be notified by SMS or email to claim the prize. Also, the winner will be listed under the Funzone winners' section on the specified date.