- 1 hr ago Oppo A54 India Launch Pegged For April 19; Price Tipped To Start At Rs. 13,490
- 4 hrs ago How To Activate National Roaming On BSNL Prepaid And Postpaid Mobile Numbers
- 5 hrs ago Flipkart Smartphone Carnival April Sale: Discount Offers On High End Smartphones
- 6 hrs ago Premium Smartphone Sales Might Decline Due To Delhi Lockdown
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Toss report: Mumbai Indians to bat, make one change, Sunrisers make four changes
- News Trinamool writes to election panel after BJP leaks Mamata Banerjee audio
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Reunites With His Badhaai Ho Co-Star Sanya Malhotra; Read Details Inside
- Automobiles Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Finance NPCI's Bharat Bill Payment System; Now Pay All Your Recurring Bill Payments At A Single Place
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Amazon Quiz Answers For April 5: Play And Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz for April 5 is running live now with a fresh dose of questions. Today's Amazon quiz winners stand a chance to win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance, allowing users to purchase on the popular e-commerce platform. Like always, the Amazon Quiz involves questions based on current affairs and general knowledge, which needs to be answered correctly.
How To Play Amazon Quiz
The Amazon Quiz is quite easy to play and a great chance to win some Amazon Pay balance in your account. However, there are a couple of factors to bear in mind before playing the Amazon Quiz. Firstly, the quiz can be accessed only via the app, which can download the Amazon app on Google Play or the App Store.
Once downloaded, you will need to sign in with your Amazon account, or you can create a new one if you don't have one. If you win the Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 5,000, it will get credited into your Amazon account. The Amazon Quiz runs from 12 AM to 11:59 PM, giving you ample time to participate in the quiz.
The Amazon Quiz is part of the several fun zone activities on the app. To find the Amazon daily quiz, scroll through the home page till you find Amazon Quiz. Alternatively, you can open the Menu tab > Fund Zone > Amazon Quiz. As noted, today's winner stands a chance to win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Quiz Answers For Today
Here are the questions and answers for Amazon Quiz for April 5
Question 1: Which observer-member of the Arctic Council has recently released a draft Arctic policy?
Question 2: Which country's ambassador was Diplomat Luca Attanasio, who recently got killed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
Question 3: All the matches in the T20 international series between India and England in 2021 would be played in which city?
Question 4: In which fictional universe do you use this place as a magical portal?
Answer: Harry Potter
Question 5: What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle usually seen on the poles of the Earth?
Answer: Solar Wind