- 1 hr ago Acer Swift Edge Is The World's Lightest 16-inch OLED Laptop: Specifications, Price
- 2 hrs ago Reliance JioFiber Festival Bonanza Offer; How to Benefits Worth Rs. 4,500
- 3 hrs ago Crypto Thieves Exploit Blockchain Bridges to Snatch $100Mn From Binance-linked network
- 3 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp's Vida V1 Electric Scooter Offers 165km Driving Range
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Weekly Highlights: Here’s All That Took Place Inside The Bigg Boss House In The First Week
- Sports National Games 2022 champion Sai Praneeth wants to break into the Top 25 again
- News Vande Bharat train hits cow in Gujarat; second such incident in two days
- Education Nobel Peace Prize for 2022 announced: see winners and why they won it?
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters - All You Need To Know
- Travel List of Places with Bluest and Clearest Water in the World
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- Finance Today's Gold Price Delhi, Oct 7, 2022: Gold Price Rises As Rupee Depreciates
Amazon Quiz Answers For December 11: Play And Win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon is back with its daily quiz contest and one can get a chance to bag Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance by answering today's questions. The Amazon Quiz for today (December 11) has already gone live and will run till 12 PM. The Amazon daily quiz focuses on current affairs and general knowledge. Besides, it is also offering gadget products, other goodies as rewards. For one who is playing for the first time, it can be played only on the Amazon mobile app and quiz timing is morning 8 AM to 12 PM. Check out all details about the Amazon Quiz.
Amazon Quiz: How To Participate?
To participate in the contest, you need to download the Amazon mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App store. Then you can enter the game by going to the Home Page > Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone. The winner's name will be declared later on the same day on the 'Lucky Draw Winner ' section. Do note that, one wrong answer can deprive you of the prize. We are listing here the answers of today's quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers For December 11
Question 1. What TV series follows the life of a chess prodigy, Beth Harmon during her quest to be the world's greatest chess player?
Answer: Queen's Gambit
Question 2. Which country recently announced that they will stop selling new diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2030?
Question 3. Which of these is the debut novel by Avni Doshi, that was in the 2020 Booker Prize shortlist?
Answer: Burnt Sugar
Question 4. Which of these is a tournament in this sport?
Answer: Thomas Cup
Question 5. Which of these is NOT a movie featuring this character?
Answer: Batman Conclusion