- 1 hr ago Week 9, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A32, Redmi K40 Pro+, Realme Narzo 30A And More
- 12 hrs ago How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- 13 hrs ago How To Access ShortsTV Content On Airtel Xstream Application
- 13 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro+ 5G Display, Chipset Details Leaked; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Tipped
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Automobiles IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Amazon Quiz Answers For December 27: Play And Win HP Omen Gaming Laptop
Amazon is back with its daily quiz contest and you can win the HP Omen Gaming Laptop by answering today's questions. The Amazon quiz focuses on general knowledge and current affairs. The quiz timing is morning 8 AM to 12 PM and one can get a chance to win various gadgets products, Amazon Pay balance, and more by participating in the quiz.
For the unaware, the quiz is only available on Amazon mobile app. Here are all details on how to win the HP Omen Gaming Laptop by answering today's questions.
Amazon Quiz: How To Participate?
To participate in the game, you need to download Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you don't have an Amazon account you can create a new account or simply log in to your account.
Then go to the Amazon Home Page > Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone to enter the contest. You can find the winner's name by going to the 'Lucky Draw Winner' section later on the same day. Here, we are listing Amazon Quiz answers for today (December 27).
Amazon Quiz Answers For December 27
Question 1: Which 15-year-old Indian-American was named TIME magazine's first-ever 'Kid of the Year'?
Ans- Gitanjali Rao
Question 2: National Education Day is celebrated in honour of which famous Indian, who served as the first Minister of Education of independent India?
Ans- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
Question 3: Sir William Arthur Lewis who was recently featured on a Google Doodle won the Nobel Prize in which field?
Question 4: He is the first pope in nearly 1300 years to have what distinction?
Ans- He didn't come from Europe
Question 5: Name this slow-moving animal with extremely slow metabolism.