- 9 hrs ago iQOO Z5x Latest Official Teaser Confirms Dimensity 900 SoC; Other Features To Check Out
- 12 hrs ago Two Mystery iQOO 5G Phones Appears At Google Play Console; New Flagships?
- 15 hrs ago Lenovo Tab 6 5G With 10.3-Inch Display, Kids Space Announced: Coming To India?
- 15 hrs ago OnePlus 9RT India Price Tipped Via New Leak; Cheaper Than Competition?
- Sports Will MS Dhoni play IPL 2022? Chennai Super Kings captain responds after winning fourth title
- News Sidhu withdraws resignation after meeting Rahul Gandhi
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 15 Highlights: Shamita Shetty Gets Into A Heated Argument With Afsana Khan
- Automobiles BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine Iconic Edition Launched In India For Rs 53.50 Lakh
- Lifestyle Baking For Mental Health: Does It Help? What Are The Benefits?
- Finance 5 Top Auto Ancillary Multibaggers Of The Last 1-year
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
- Travel Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore
Amazon Quiz Answers For December 27: Play And Win HP Omen Gaming Laptop
Amazon is back with its daily quiz contest and you can win the HP Omen Gaming Laptop by answering today's questions. The Amazon quiz focuses on general knowledge and current affairs. The quiz timing is morning 8 AM to 12 PM and one can get a chance to win various gadgets products, Amazon Pay balance, and more by participating in the quiz.
For the unaware, the quiz is only available on Amazon mobile app. Here are all details on how to win the HP Omen Gaming Laptop by answering today's questions.
Amazon Quiz: How To Participate?
To participate in the game, you need to download Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you don't have an Amazon account you can create a new account or simply log in to your account.
Then go to the Amazon Home Page > Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone to enter the contest. You can find the winner's name by going to the 'Lucky Draw Winner' section later on the same day. Here, we are listing Amazon Quiz answers for today (December 27).
Amazon Quiz Answers For December 27
Question 1: Which 15-year-old Indian-American was named TIME magazine's first-ever 'Kid of the Year'?
Ans- Gitanjali Rao
Question 2: National Education Day is celebrated in honour of which famous Indian, who served as the first Minister of Education of independent India?
Ans- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
Question 3: Sir William Arthur Lewis who was recently featured on a Google Doodle won the Nobel Prize in which field?
Question 4: He is the first pope in nearly 1300 years to have what distinction?
Ans- He didn't come from Europe
Question 5: Name this slow-moving animal with extremely slow metabolism.