- 4 hrs ago Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- 5 hrs ago Motorola Edge S Available For Pre-Orders Ahead Of Official Launch
- 8 hrs ago LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- 8 hrs ago Logged Out Of Facebook On iPhone? You Are Not Alone
- News Karnataka KPSC FDA Exam 2021 postponed
- Sports Arteta unsure when Aubameyang will be back after 'really sad' FA Cup exit
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers For December 5 And Your Chance To Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon daily quiz for today (December 5) is live now and players stand a chance to win a whopping prize worth Rs. 20,000. Winners who answer all the five questions correctly stand a chance to win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance. Additionally, one might also win other goodies like smartwatches, fitness trackers, and so on.
How To Play Amazon Quiz For December 5
The rules of the game are pretty simple. Answer all five questions correctly and you'll be part of the winning prize pool. Amazon will then pick the lucky draw and the lucky winner takes home Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Do note, the quiz is available on the Amazon app only, on both Android and iOS smartphones. The game is live from 8 AM to 12 PM, which means you still have a chance to win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance! You can find the complete steps and instructions on the app under 'Details of the Contest' and 'How to Enter'.
Like all quiz platforms, the questions keep changing every day and are generally about current affairs, a bit of history, world events, and general knowledge. To play the Amazon quiz, open the app, and scroll down to find the Amazon daily quiz and other 'spin-and-win' games. If it isn't available on the home page, you can find it under the Menu tab. Here, Programs and Features > Fun Zone to find the Amazon daily quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers For December 5
Here are today's questions and answers for the Amazon Quiz.
- The Atmospheric Remote-Sensing Infrared Exoplanet Large-Survey Or ARIEL, Is A Space Telescope That Is Being Built By Which Space Agency
- The Late Soumitra Chatterjee, Is Best Known For His Collaborations With Which Famous Director, With Whom He Worked In Fourteen Films?
Answer: Satyajit Ray
- Who Was The First Person To Score A Goal In The 2020-21 Season Of The ISL?
Answer: Roy Krishna
- This Is A View From The City Palace In Which City, Also Known As The 'White City'?
- In Which Month In 2020 Was This Festival Observed?