- 41 min ago Week 9, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A32, Redmi K40 Pro+, Realme Narzo 30A And More
- 11 hrs ago How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- 12 hrs ago How To Access ShortsTV Content On Airtel Xstream Application
- 12 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro+ 5G Display, Chipset Details Leaked; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Tipped
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Angel & Remya Enter As Wildcard Entries, Firoz-Sajna & Michelle Get Punished
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Automobiles IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Amazon Quiz Answers For February 19: You Can Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz is back again with several new general knowledge and current affairs questions. Like most days, today's winners stand a chance to win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 15,000. You will need to answer all the questions correctly to enter the winning prize pool. Here's how to play and win today's Amazon daily quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers For February 19
We've made it easy for you by bringing in all the questions and the right answers for the Amazon daily quiz. Just head over to the Amazon app and enter the daily quiz to win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Question 1: What is the name of the initiative launched by India to gift COVID-19 vaccines to neighboring countries?
Answer: Vaccine Maitri
Question 2: Which Indian Air Force jet performed the spectacular Charlie maneuver at the 2021 Republic Day Parade?
Question 3: According to this app's website, whistleblower and privacy advocate Edward Snowden uses it every day. Which messaging app?
Question 4: Which French queen is associated with a quote about this food, though it is not proven to be true?
Question 5: What is this flower that is still offered to fallen soldiers because it symbolizes eternal sleep and resurrection?
Amazon Quiz: Rules And Regulations
There are a couple of rules to note before playing the Amazon Quiz. The Amazon quiz is accessible only via the app, which can be downloaded from Google Play or App Store. Once done, you need to sign in with your Amazon account or create a new one. The quiz goes live at 12 AM and closes at 12 PM.
Once you answer all the questions correctly, you'll be part of the winner pool, and stand a chance to win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance. Here's how to access the Amazon Quiz from your mobile app. Head over to the Menu on the app > Fun Zone > Daily Quiz. Alternatively, you can simply scroll down the Amazon home page till you find the Amazon Quiz for February 18, and click on it.