- 12 hrs ago Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- 13 hrs ago Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- 15 hrs ago 5G Services Launched in India; Key Use Cases of Next-Gen Mobile Network
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India, Claims 300km Range With 15 Min Charging
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2022: India Legends beat Sri Lanka Legends by 33 runs to lift trophy
- News Swachh Survekshan 2022: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Cong's Nath hail top ranks for MP, Indore
- Finance Cryptocurrency Fails To Stabilize, Market-cap Slips 1.39%: Bitcoin Plunges To US$ 19,286
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Elimination Week 4: Will It Be Arohi?
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Automobiles 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Amazon Quiz Answers For February 19: You Can Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz is back again with several new general knowledge and current affairs questions. Like most days, today's winners stand a chance to win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 15,000. You will need to answer all the questions correctly to enter the winning prize pool. Here's how to play and win today's Amazon daily quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers For February 19
We've made it easy for you by bringing in all the questions and the right answers for the Amazon daily quiz. Just head over to the Amazon app and enter the daily quiz to win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Question 1: What is the name of the initiative launched by India to gift COVID-19 vaccines to neighboring countries?
Answer: Vaccine Maitri
Question 2: Which Indian Air Force jet performed the spectacular Charlie maneuver at the 2021 Republic Day Parade?
Question 3: According to this app's website, whistleblower and privacy advocate Edward Snowden uses it every day. Which messaging app?
Question 4: Which French queen is associated with a quote about this food, though it is not proven to be true?
Question 5: What is this flower that is still offered to fallen soldiers because it symbolizes eternal sleep and resurrection?
Amazon Quiz: Rules And Regulations
There are a couple of rules to note before playing the Amazon Quiz. The Amazon quiz is accessible only via the app, which can be downloaded from Google Play or App Store. Once done, you need to sign in with your Amazon account or create a new one. The quiz goes live at 12 AM and closes at 12 PM.
Once you answer all the questions correctly, you'll be part of the winner pool, and stand a chance to win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance. Here's how to access the Amazon Quiz from your mobile app. Head over to the Menu on the app > Fun Zone > Daily Quiz. Alternatively, you can simply scroll down the Amazon home page till you find the Amazon Quiz for February 18, and click on it.