- 1 hr ago OnePlus Might Launch Nord 2 In Q2 2021; First OnePlus Phone With MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC?
- 1 hr ago Netflix Rolls Out TikTok-Inspired Fast Laughs Feature To Watch Funny Clips
- 2 hrs ago Google To Stop Using Browsing History To Target Ads: How Will It Make Money?
- 2 hrs ago What Are FPV Drones? How Are They Different From Regular Drones?
- News Shiv Sena will not contest West Bengal polls, stand in solidarity with Mamata: Sanjay Raut
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Hansal Mehta To Return With Scam 1992 Season Two Based On Abdul Karim Telgi
- Finance NPS: Current Withdrawal, Exit And Taxation Rules Explained
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Michael Vaughan slams England batsmen for poor batting on perfect pitch
- Lifestyle Roohi Song Nadiyon Paar: Janhvi Kapoor Sets The Dance Floor On Fire With Her Sizzling Look In Golden Dress
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Amazon Quiz Answers For February 22: Your Chance To Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon has a lot more to offer than just discount sales on goods. For one, there is the daily Amazon Quiz, where winners stand a chance to win several goodies. Today's Amazon Quiz winners can win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance. All you need to do is participate in the daily quiz and answer all the questions correctly to enter the winning prize pool.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Here's how to play and win today's Amazon daily quiz. The Amazon quiz is accessible only via the app, which can be downloaded from Google Play or App Store. Once done, you need to sign in with your Amazon account or create a new one. The quiz goes live at 12 AM and closes at 12 PM.
Once you answer all the questions correctly, you'll be part of the winner pool, and stand a chance to win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance. Here's how to access the Amazon Quiz from your mobile app. Head over to the Menu on the app > Fun Zone > Daily Quiz. Alternatively, you can simply scroll down the Amazon home page till you find the Amazon Quiz for February 18, and click on it.
Amazon Quiz Answers For February 22
Here are all the questions and answers for the Amazon daily quiz. You need to answer them correctly to win the Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Question 1: Which company has become the country's first telecom company to successfully demonstrate and orchestrate live 5G service?
Question 2: In which country is the Mount Merapi volcano located?
Question 3: Black Ops Cold War' is the latest release from which iconic game franchise?
Answer: Call of Duty
Question 4: What children's nursery rhyme with this object in its title is thought to be, by one interpretation, about the Black Death in Europe?
Answer: Ring a Ring o' Roses
Question 5: Which country consumes this food the most per capita?