- 4 hrs ago Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- 6 hrs ago Realme GT Neo 3T 5G Vs iQOO Neo 6 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 1 day ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Education AIBE 17 Admit Card will be out tomorrow; Check Details Here
- Sports Border-Gavaskar Trophy 2023: Inspired by England, Travis Head aims to attack India bowlers
- Lifestyle Expert Opinion: Oral Health And Cardiovascular Disease: A Surprising Connection
- Movies Pathaan Box Office Day 4: Shah Rukh Khan Starrer Crosses 200 Crore Mark In Four Days; Beats KGF 2, Baahubali 2
- Finance Multibagger In 6 Months: Small Cap Stock Fixes Record Date For 1:5 Stock Split, Dividend
- News NIA attaches Hurriyat Conference office on court orders
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 13: Your Chance To Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz questions and answers for today (January 13) are here. Like always, answering all the five questions in the quiz contest hosted on the mobile app correctly will up your chance to take part in the lucky draw of winners. Today's lucky winners can win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 15,000, which they can use to shop anything on the popular e-commerce site.
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 13
Here are the Amazon quiz answers for today, which ups your chance of winning Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance
Question 1: In Wonder Woman 1984, Diana Prince is shown working at the Smithsonian Institution in which city?
Answer: Washington DC
Question 2: As per Nepal & China what has increased in height by about 86 cm more than the previous measurement done by India in 1954?
Answer: Mount Everest
Question 3: The Climate Ambition Summit 2020 organized by the UN marked the fifth anniversary of what?
Answer: Paris Agreement
Question 4: Which city is this, that has hosted an Olympics and a World Cup final in the last decade?
Answer: Rio De Janeiro
Question 5: Which of these would you use while playing this sport?
Answer: Mongolian Draw
How To Play Amazon Quiz
There are a couple of things to bear in mind before playing the popular Amazon daily quiz. Firstly, the game is app-only, meaning you can't play it on your laptop or PC. So, if you don't have the Amazon app, you need to install it on your smartphone either from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once it is installed, you need to log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest and win attractive discounts.
Additionally, you need to answer all the questions correctly to stand a chance to enter the prize pool. Lucky winners will be announced after the lucky draw. Winners can win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance. The prize or the amount keeps changing every day, giving you a chance to win more daily.