- 26 min ago Android 13 to Include Unified And Simplified ‘Security & Privacy’ hub; Here Are The Details
- 29 min ago Moto E32 With 50MP Camera, Helio G37 SoC Launched in India; Price, Specs
- 37 min ago Intel Core i9-13900K Breaks Several Overclocking Records: Fastest Desktop CPU?
- 58 min ago Ola Electric To Add An Entry-Level Electric Scooter Below ₹80,000 In India
- News Thailand mourns victims of daycare center massacre
- Sports After National Games success, Delhi Skateboarders hope for support to prepare for Olympic sport
- Finance Anand Rathi Is Bullish On This Small Cap Hotel Chain Stock, Buy For 21% Gains
- Automobiles This Electric Bicycle From The Future Gets Self-Balancing & Autonomous Capabilities: Weel EV-B Prototype
- Movies Ramayan's Sunil Lahri AKA Laxman Reacts To Adipurush Teaser; 'Zabardasti Ki Controversy Create Ki Ja Rahi Hai'
- Lifestyle Karva Chauth 2022: Healthy Foods To Eat After Karva Chauth Fast And What To Avoid
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
- Travel Sahara Desert: Largest Hot Desert in The World
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 13: Your Chance To Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz questions and answers for today (January 13) are here. Like always, answering all the five questions in the quiz contest hosted on the mobile app correctly will up your chance to take part in the lucky draw of winners. Today's lucky winners can win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 15,000, which they can use to shop anything on the popular e-commerce site.
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 13
Here are the Amazon quiz answers for today, which ups your chance of winning Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance
Question 1: In Wonder Woman 1984, Diana Prince is shown working at the Smithsonian Institution in which city?
Answer: Washington DC
Question 2: As per Nepal & China what has increased in height by about 86 cm more than the previous measurement done by India in 1954?
Answer: Mount Everest
Question 3: The Climate Ambition Summit 2020 organized by the UN marked the fifth anniversary of what?
Answer: Paris Agreement
Question 4: Which city is this, that has hosted an Olympics and a World Cup final in the last decade?
Answer: Rio De Janeiro
Question 5: Which of these would you use while playing this sport?
Answer: Mongolian Draw
How To Play Amazon Quiz
There are a couple of things to bear in mind before playing the popular Amazon daily quiz. Firstly, the game is app-only, meaning you can't play it on your laptop or PC. So, if you don't have the Amazon app, you need to install it on your smartphone either from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once it is installed, you need to log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest and win attractive discounts.
Additionally, you need to answer all the questions correctly to stand a chance to enter the prize pool. Lucky winners will be announced after the lucky draw. Winners can win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance. The prize or the amount keeps changing every day, giving you a chance to win more daily.