- 4 hrs ago Week 3, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy S21 Ultra, vivo Y12s, iQOO 7, vivo Y12s, Motorola One 5G And More
- 13 hrs ago BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- 15 hrs ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Best Offers On Poco X3, Poco M2 Pro, And More
- 16 hrs ago Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale 2021: Offers On Smartphones, Laptops, TVs, Appliances And More
- News Will solve own problems, won’t allow external interference says Nepal’s foreign minister
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Visitors reach 161/4 at lunch after losing Rahane, Pujara
- Finance Real Estate Pins Hope On Budget 2021
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Automobiles 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 13: Your Chance To Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz questions and answers for today (January 13) are here. Like always, answering all the five questions in the quiz contest hosted on the mobile app correctly will up your chance to take part in the lucky draw of winners. Today's lucky winners can win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 15,000, which they can use to shop anything on the popular e-commerce site.
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 13
Here are the Amazon quiz answers for today, which ups your chance of winning Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance
Question 1: In Wonder Woman 1984, Diana Prince is shown working at the Smithsonian Institution in which city?
Answer: Washington DC
Question 2: As per Nepal & China what has increased in height by about 86 cm more than the previous measurement done by India in 1954?
Answer: Mount Everest
Question 3: The Climate Ambition Summit 2020 organized by the UN marked the fifth anniversary of what?
Answer: Paris Agreement
Question 4: Which city is this, that has hosted an Olympics and a World Cup final in the last decade?
Answer: Rio De Janeiro
Question 5: Which of these would you use while playing this sport?
Answer: Mongolian Draw
How To Play Amazon Quiz
There are a couple of things to bear in mind before playing the popular Amazon daily quiz. Firstly, the game is app-only, meaning you can't play it on your laptop or PC. So, if you don't have the Amazon app, you need to install it on your smartphone either from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once it is installed, you need to log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest and win attractive discounts.
Additionally, you need to answer all the questions correctly to stand a chance to enter the prize pool. Lucky winners will be announced after the lucky draw. Winners can win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance. The prize or the amount keeps changing every day, giving you a chance to win more daily.