- 5 hrs ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale; Best TWS Earbuds Deals You Shouldn't Miss
- 7 hrs ago Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- 19 hrs ago PM Narendra Modi To Launch 5G In India On October 1
- 24 hrs ago Fisker Ocean American Electric SUV Arriving In India In 2023
- News Contest to be held to name Cheetahs: PM Modi
- Sports No IPL retirement announcement as MS Dhoni's exciting news turns out to be Oreo Cookies relaunch
- Finance 'Housing.com' To Hire About 200 People in FY'23; To Invest in Technology, Brand Promotion
- Travel Weh: Sumatra's Prime Attraction
- Movies Indian Cinema's Neverending Spirit Of Innovation Puts It On The Global Centre Stage
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 14: Here's Your Chance To Win Alexa Echo Dot
Amazon is back with its daily quiz contest and today you can win the Alexa Echo Dot (3rd Gen) by answering all questions correctly. The Amazon daily quiz starts in the morning at 8 AM and will run at 12 PM. However, the quiz is only available in Amazon mobile app. The quiz focuses on general knowledge and current affairs. It consists of five questions and you will even get options for each question. Here we are detailing the amazon quiz and how to play to win Alexa Echo Dot.
Amazon Quiz: How To Play?
As above mentioned, the game is app-only, so it is not available in the web version. So, if you don't have the Amazon app, you need to install it on your smartphone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Then, you need to log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest.
Then go to the Home Page > Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone to enter the game. Alternatively, you can scroll down the Amazon homepage on the app to find the Amazon daily quiz. Do note that, one wrong answer can eliminate you from the game. The lucky winner's name will be announced later on the same day and it can be checked by going to the 'Lucky draw Winner' section.
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 14
Question 1: Recently approved by the cabinet, PM-WANI scheme intends to provide the Indian public with access to what?
Question 2: UNESCO-Bangabandhu award to recognise sustainable job creation is named after the former PM of which country?
Question 3: Ankita Ravinderkrishan Raina is the current Indian No. 1 in women's singles in which sport?
Question 4: The eggs shown here were cooked in what way? (See Quiz Image)
Question 5: Name this traditional Japanese martial art that uses bamboo swords. (See Quiz Image)