- 44 min ago Possible Realme 9 Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; What's New?
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Launching On June 23 In India Alongside Tab A7 Lite: What To Expect?
- 2 hrs ago Samsung ISOCELL JN1: The World’s Smallest 50MP Mobile Image Sensor
- 2 hrs ago Realme To Foray Into New Product Category; Might Launch Laptop And Tablet On June 15
- Education CBSE Introduces Free Online Course To Train Teachers On Storytelling As Pedagogy
- Movies Huma Qureshi Shares Her Mantra To Deal With Trolls!
- News Hyderabad boy with rare disorder get world's costliest drug as parents raise ₹16 crore
- Sports WTC Final: Trent Boult waits for India clash; bank on England experience
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Kundra Stuns In Her Saree-Inspired Black Outfit With Interesting Palla And Silver Jewellery
- Finance Cryptocurrency Price Crash And Its Weekend Connection: Here's All
- Automobiles Ather 450X Prices Dropped Due To FAME II Scheme Incentives Revision: Here Are All The Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 17: Play And Win Apple iPhone 12
Amazon daily quiz contest is live now on the platform and today's winner will be eligible for winning the Apple iPhone 12 Blue variant. For that, you need to answer five questions correctly. One wrong answer eliminates you from the game. For the unaware, the game is app-only and the quiz is based on general knowledge, current affairs. The daily quiz starts in the morning at 8 AM and will run till 12 PM. You get a few options for each question. Besides, we are also listing the Amazon quiz answers for today (January 17).
Amazon Quiz Details
As the game is not available in the web version. So, you need to install the Amazon mobile app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Then, log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest. Then go to the Home Page > Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone to enter the game.
Alternatively, you can scroll down the Amazon homepage on the app to find the Amazon daily quiz. The lucky winner's name can be checked by going to the 'Lucky draw Winner' section and today's prize will be delivered to the winner on or before February 28, 2021.
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 17
Question 1: Which former Indian president's forthcoming memoir is titled 'The Presidential Years'?
Ans- Pranab Mukherjee
Question 2: Roscosmos, who recently launched the Angara A5 rocket, is the space agency of what country?
Question 3: Which country was recently announced as the host of the 2030 Asian Games?
Question 4: This monument is dedicated to which famous leader who spent 27 years in prison? (See Quiz Image)
Ans- Nelson Mandela
Question 5: Identify this mountain peak. (See Quiz Image)