- 27 min ago Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- 1 hr ago How To Activate International Roaming Services On Vi Prepaid And Postpaid Packs
- 1 hr ago Amazon Best Power Banks: Most Rated Power Banks Available To Buy
- 1 hr ago Future Of Smart Home Security Could Be Beyond Cameras
- News Remove PM Modi's photo from Covid vaccine certificates: EC tells Centre
- Movies BB Reunion: Rashami Desai, Vikas Gupta, Rakhi Sawant & Others Chill At Manik Soni’s Birthday Bash [PICS]
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah marriage: Who is Sanjana Ganesan and why she's being speculated as India pacer's bride to be
- Lifestyle Unmoda To Launch Sustainable Period Underwear On Women's Day
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- Automobiles Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 17: Play And Win Apple iPhone 12
Amazon daily quiz contest is live now on the platform and today's winner will be eligible for winning the Apple iPhone 12 Blue variant. For that, you need to answer five questions correctly. One wrong answer eliminates you from the game. For the unaware, the game is app-only and the quiz is based on general knowledge, current affairs. The daily quiz starts in the morning at 8 AM and will run till 12 PM. You get a few options for each question. Besides, we are also listing the Amazon quiz answers for today (January 17).
Amazon Quiz Details
As the game is not available in the web version. So, you need to install the Amazon mobile app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Then, log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest. Then go to the Home Page > Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone to enter the game.
Alternatively, you can scroll down the Amazon homepage on the app to find the Amazon daily quiz. The lucky winner's name can be checked by going to the 'Lucky draw Winner' section and today's prize will be delivered to the winner on or before February 28, 2021.
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 17
Question 1: Which former Indian president's forthcoming memoir is titled 'The Presidential Years'?
Ans- Pranab Mukherjee
Question 2: Roscosmos, who recently launched the Angara A5 rocket, is the space agency of what country?
Question 3: Which country was recently announced as the host of the 2030 Asian Games?
Question 4: This monument is dedicated to which famous leader who spent 27 years in prison? (See Quiz Image)
Ans- Nelson Mandela
Question 5: Identify this mountain peak. (See Quiz Image)