- 1 hr ago Samsung Unbox And Discover Event: New Range Of Display Technology Unveiled
- 6 hrs ago Realme 8 Pro Confirmed To Pack 108MP Camera: All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Oppo Reno5 Z Appears On FCC Listing: Key Features Revealed
- 7 hrs ago Redmi Note 10 Series Confirmed To Feature OnePlus 8T Like Display: At Half The Cost?
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 2 Highlights: Bigg Boss Introduces New Twist In This Week’s Nomination Process
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Automobiles Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 20: Win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon is back with its daily quiz contest. Today's winner will get a chance to win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance as a reward. For the unaware, the Amazon quiz consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. However, a wrong answer can eliminate from the game.
The contest timing is morning 8 AM to 12 PM. So, you still have time to participate in the game. The winners of today's contest will be announced later today via a lucky draw. For your convenience, here are we listing today's questions answers.
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 20
Question 1: ICGS Saksham was built by Goa Shipyard Limited for whom?
Ans- Indian Coast Guard
Question 2: What kind of service is eSanjeevani deployed nationally by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare?
Question 3: The lotus, the peacock and the banyan tree will be the main themes for what building, being constructed by Tata Projects Ltd?
Ans- New Parliament
Question 4: They are the only big cats that live in groups. What is the group called?
Question 5: By what name do we know this statue better?
Ans- The Thinker
Amazon Quiz: How To Play?
At first, you need to know that the game is only available in Amazon mobile app. So, install the Amazon mobile app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Then, log in to your Amazon account or create a new account to play the daily quiz contest.
Then go to the Home Page > Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone to enter the game. Also, you can scroll down the Amazon homepage on the app to find the Amazon daily quiz. Further, Amazon will contact the winners individually via email or SMS.