- 1 hr ago Week 9, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A32, Redmi K40 Pro+, Realme Narzo 30A And More
- 12 hrs ago How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- 13 hrs ago How To Access ShortsTV Content On Airtel Xstream Application
- 13 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro+ 5G Display, Chipset Details Leaked; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Tipped
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Sivakarthikeyan To Join The Vijay-Nelson Dilip Kumar Project?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Automobiles IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Amazon Quiz Answers For January 27: Win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
As usual, Amazon is hosting the daily quiz contest on its app, You can play the Amazon quiz contest today and get a chance to win the prize of Rs. 10,000 that will be credited as Amazon Pay balance. Well, the fresh set of five questions for today's Amazon quiz contest is now live. You can play today's quiz contest from 8 AM to 12 PM via the Amazon app.
As usual, the Amazon quiz contest winners will be announced later today. Among all those who provide the correct answers for all the five questions, the winner will be selected based on a lucky draw and will be rewarded Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon January 27 Quiz Answers
Check out the answers to the Amazon quiz contest on January 27 here.
Question 1: Founded by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, which university celebrated 100 years of its academic excellence in 2020?
Answer: Aligarh Muslim University
Questions 2: Which company manufactures the Super Hornet supersonic jets?
Question 3: The art of making Monpa handmade paper originated over 1000 years ago. In which Indian state was this recently revived?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
Question 4: Which organization uses this flag?
Answer: European Union
Question 5: Name this famous building in the USA
Answer: Empire State Building
How To Play Amazon Quiz
To play the Amazon daily quiz contest, you need to first download the Amazon app on your phone if you don't have one. Now, open the app and log in to your account. Scroll down to the home screen and you will find the daily Amazon quiz banner. Alternatively, you can search for fun zone and click on the daily quiz contest. You can click on the start button and begin the quiz contest.