- 25 min ago Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal: Discount Offers On Best Premium Smartphones
- 43 min ago Samsung Galaxy S21 FE To Arrive In January In India; What To Expect From Next-Gen Galaxy FE
- 1 hr ago Here's A Chance To Win Phone 13 Mini From Amazon
- 2 hrs ago Last Solar Eclipse Of 2021: When And Where To Watch?
- Sports Tendulkar in awe of Shubman Gill's technique
- News Omicron scare: BMC mandates 7-day home quarantine for passengers from at risk countries
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s Expedition To The South Pole: In Conversation With The Rider Santhosh Vijay Kumar
- Movies Parth Samthaan & Anchal Singh's New Music Video ‘Mere Haniyaa’ Looks Promising
- Finance With 330% of YTD Returns This Multibagger Stock Has A "BUY" Tag
- Education Maharashtra TET Interim Answer Key 2021 Released, Steps To Check Maharashtra TET Answer Key At mahatet.in
- Lifestyle Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Amazon Quiz Answers For March 2, 2021: Win JBL In-Ear Headphones
Yet another daily quiz contest is live on Amazon India as it is a fresh new day. This quiz contest for today, March 2, 2021 will be live for 24 hours until 11:59 PM tonight. You will get a chance to win a pair of JBL in-ear headphones for free.
As usual, there will be five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. All you need to do is just answer all these questions correctly so that you are eligible for the lucky draw that will help you get a chance to win the prize.
If you want to try your luck at winning a free pair of JBL in-ear headphones, then you can check out the correct answers for the Amazon quiz March 2, 2021 from here. Do keep in mind that this is an app-only contest and you need to download the Amazon India app on your smartphone to take part in the quiz contest.
Amazon Quiz March 2, 2021 Answers
Here are the right answers for all the five questions asked on the Amazon India app today.
Question 1: Which of these events, addressed by PM Narendra Modi, is celebrated every year from January 12 to 16?
Answer: National Youth Parliament Festival
Question 2: Vishwa Hindi Divas is celebrated on January 10 to commemorate the anniversary of the first World Hindi Conference held in which city?
Question 3: The 2021 Republic Day tableau from which of these departments depicted the process of COVID-19 Vaccine development?
Answer: Department of Biotechnology
Question 4: This fruit is native to which country?
Question 5: What kind of doctors specialize in the study of this vital organ?
That's it! You can provide these answers for the quiz contest that is currently live on Amazon for March 2, 2021 and win a pair of JBL in-ear headphones for free.