- 45 min ago Airtel Introduces New Corporate Structure: Know Why
- 57 min ago Samsung Galaxy Book Go Laptop Spotted At Wi-Fi Alliance; Expected To Launch At Galaxy Unpacked Event
- 1 hr ago Realme 8 5G To Launch As India’s First Dimensity 700 SoC-Powered Phone?
- 2 hrs ago Amazon Prime Music Podcasts Platform Launched In India
- News Kejriwal announces weekend curfew in Delhi: What's allowed, what's not
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB: Kohli reprimanded for showing dissent
- Finance High Fuel Cost Pushes March WPI Inflation To 7.3 Percent
- Education How To Ace Board Exams 2021 Along With JEE, NEET Preparations
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Superhero Film Phantom Delayed, Actor Will Shoot For Hansal Mehta's Next Instead
- Automobiles Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit Nene Looks Splendid In A Pink Metallic Lehenga And It’s Price Can Afford You A Foreign Trip!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Amazon Quiz Answers For March 2, 2021: Win JBL In-Ear Headphones
Yet another daily quiz contest is live on Amazon India as it is a fresh new day. This quiz contest for today, March 2, 2021 will be live for 24 hours until 11:59 PM tonight. You will get a chance to win a pair of JBL in-ear headphones for free.
As usual, there will be five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. All you need to do is just answer all these questions correctly so that you are eligible for the lucky draw that will help you get a chance to win the prize.
If you want to try your luck at winning a free pair of JBL in-ear headphones, then you can check out the correct answers for the Amazon quiz March 2, 2021 from here. Do keep in mind that this is an app-only contest and you need to download the Amazon India app on your smartphone to take part in the quiz contest.
Amazon Quiz March 2, 2021 Answers
Here are the right answers for all the five questions asked on the Amazon India app today.
Question 1: Which of these events, addressed by PM Narendra Modi, is celebrated every year from January 12 to 16?
Answer: National Youth Parliament Festival
Question 2: Vishwa Hindi Divas is celebrated on January 10 to commemorate the anniversary of the first World Hindi Conference held in which city?
Question 3: The 2021 Republic Day tableau from which of these departments depicted the process of COVID-19 Vaccine development?
Answer: Department of Biotechnology
Question 4: This fruit is native to which country?
Question 5: What kind of doctors specialize in the study of this vital organ?
That's it! You can provide these answers for the quiz contest that is currently live on Amazon for March 2, 2021 and win a pair of JBL in-ear headphones for free.