- 1 hr ago BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- 2 hrs ago Oppo Reno 5 Pro With MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC Launched In India: Price, Sale Date
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Best Offers On Realme C12, Narzo 20, Realme 7 Pro, Realme 6 And More
- 2 hrs ago Who Is The King Of Free Fire? Who Is The Richest Noob In Free Fire?
- Automobiles Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- Lifestyle Dear Men, Here 11 Important Things That You Might Not Be Knowing About Your Girlfriend
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- News Criminal complaint filed in Delhi court against web series ‘Tandav’
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Team Up With R Balki For A Thriller: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers For November 27: Play And Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz series has continued for a while now, giving players a chance to win exciting prizes and cash in the form of Amazon Pay balance. Apart from this, winners also stand a chance to win other prizes like trending gadgets like smartphones or smartwatches, and so on. The Amazon Quiz answers for today (November 27) is listed below.
How To Play Amazon Quiz For November 27
Today's Amazon Quiz winners get Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance. If you have already played the Amazon Daily Quiz, you might be knowing the rules. For one, the Amazon Quiz can be played only on the Amazon app on your Android or iOS devices. The Quiz is open for entries till 12 PM and all the entries will be pooled ina lucky draw. The winners will be announced as part of the lucky draw.
Accessing the Amazon Quiz is quite easy. Open the Amazon app > select Menu > Programs and Features > Fun Zone. Here you can see the daily quiz section. Do note, you need to answer all the questions correctly to be eligible to win the lucky prize. Like always, Amazon asks questions based on current affairs and general knowledge.
Amazon Quiz Answers For November 27
Here are the Amazon Quiz answers for November 27:
- Prince Khalifa bin Salman al-Khalifa, the world's longest-serving prime minister, recently passed away. He was the PM of which country?
- What name is given to the COVID-19 vaccine being developed by the National Research Centre for Epidemiology and Microbiology in Moscow?
Answer: Sputnik V
- The 2020 film Ammonite is loosely inspired by the life of which British paleontologist, played by Kate Winslet?
Answer: Mary Anning
- In which city is this landmark with an alliterative name located?
Answer: New York
- In some places, this food item is known by a name associated with which of these German cities?