- 16 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A13 4G India Launch Likely On Cards; To Feature Quad Cameras, 3.5mm Jack
- 17 hrs ago Xiaomi Ingres with 8 Gen 1 Chipset To Be Rebranded As Redmi, Poco Phones: All You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Flipkart Black Friday Smartphones Deals: Top Discount Offers On Mid-Range Mobiles Under Rs. 20,000
- 1 day ago Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 November 28 Highlights: Karan-Tejasswi And Rakhi-Ritesh In Loggerheads
- Sports Chelsea 1-1 Manchester United: Jorginho makes up for mistake and moves Tuchel's men clear
- News Snowfall in hills, rainfall in northwest and central India likely from Nov 30: IMD
- Finance Reliance Jio Hikes Prepaid Tariffs: A Big Update For Jio Users
- Lifestyle India's Active COVID-19 Cases Down To 1,07,019, Lowest In 541 Days
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Amazon Quiz Answers For October 27, 2021: Win Rs. 30,000
Today, October 27, 2021, Amazon India is hosting yet another quiz contest with a new set of questions. The winner of today's quiz contest hosted by the e-commerce portal will get a chance to win a whopping Rs. 30,000 prize that will be credited to their Amazon Pay Balance account. With this amount, it is possible to buy products from the e-commerce platform or use it for bill payments.
As usual, the Amazon daily quiz that is live today involves questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. These questions have to be answered correctly for users to be able to win the prize. However, the winner will be chosen on the basis of a lucky draw involving all those who answered the questions correctly.
Amazon Daily Quiz For October 27, 2021
The Amazon Quiz is quite easy to play and a great chance to win some Amazon Pay balance in your account. However, there are a couple of factors to bear in mind before playing the Amazon Quiz. Firstly, the quiz can be accessed only via the app, which can download the Amazon app on Google Play or the App Store.
Once downloaded, you will need to sign in with your Amazon account, or you can create a new one if you don't have one. If you win the Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 30,000, it will get credited into your Amazon account. The Amazon Quiz runs from 12 AM to 11:59 PM, giving you ample time to participate in the quiz.
The Amazon Quiz is part of the several fun zone activities on the app. To find the Amazon daily quiz, scroll through the home page till you find Amazon Quiz. Alternatively, you can open the Menu tab > Fund Zone > Amazon Quiz. As noted, today's winner stands a chance to win Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Quiz Answers For October 27, 2021
Below, you will find the questions and correct answers to all questions asked in the Amazon daily quiz contest for today. Make sure you answer these questions correctly within five seconds for each question to increase your winning chances. As many people are on the lookout for correct answers, here we have listed the same to help participants who want to win the prize.
Question: In September 2021, BTS performed their hit song 'Permission to Dance' at which of these special locations?
Answer: UN General Assembly Hall
Question 2: In the recent FIDE Online Chess Olympiad, India claimed the bronze medal. Which team did they lose to in the semi finals?
Question 3: Mahatma Gandhi's birthday on 2nd October is celebrated as the International Day of what?
Answer: Non Violence
Question 4: Which of these British players has won three Grand Slam singles titles in this sport?
Answer: Andy Murray
Question 5: This element represents the lead character in which film franchise?
Answer: The Hunger Games
These are the correct answers you need to provide in today's (October 27, 2021) daily quiz. Provide these answers to increase your winning chances that will let you get a chance to win Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay Balance.