- 2 hrs ago Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE India Launch Scheduled For September 29; Company Confirms
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi Notebook Ultra Review: Gets All The Ticks
- 3 hrs ago Realme C25Y With 50MP Triple Cameras Launched In India: Specs, Price & Sale Date
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Movies Abhay Deol: I Do Not Feel The Lack Of Recognition; It Is The Lack Of Investing In PR Machinery
- News Rahul Gandhi pays last respects to Oscar Fernandes, calls him 'true soldier' of Congress
- Sports Kohli to step down as T20I skipper: Highlights of Virat's T20I captaincy
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Lifestyle Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Amazon Quiz Answers For Today; Your Chance To Win Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay Rewards
Amazon hosts several quizzes on its platform, generally based on trivia, current affairs, and so on. The Amazon Quiz winners today stand a chance to win Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay balance. Of course, they will need to answer all the questions correctly to enter the prize pool. Here's everything about the Amazon Quiz and its answers for today.
Amazon Quiz Answers For Today
We have made things easy by bringing in all the questions for Amazon Quiz and their answers right here. Here are the Amazon Quiz answers for today:
Question 1: Which tech giant recently launched its new publishing tool called 'Bulletin' with the aim of promoting independent writers?
Question 2: Darbar Move used to be a traditional practice of shifting the Civil Secretariat and other government offices in which state/UT?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
Question 3: According to a list published by Brand Finance, which Indian brand has been named the world's strongest hotel brand in 2021?
Answer: Taj Hotels
Question 4: Which sport uses this ball?
Question 5: What type of dog is this, that is bred by the Chukchi people for sled pulling?
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
There are a couple of factors to keep in mind before playing the Amazon quiz. Firstly, you will need the Amazon app to play this quiz. If you don't have the app, you can download it from Google Play or App Store. Next, sign in using your Amazon account or else create a new one. Once done, you can now play the Amazon Quiz and stand a chance to win exciting prizes.
After you've logged in, you can find the Amazon Quiz under Menu > Fun Zone. Amazon hosts several such quizzes and even offers smartphones and other gadgets as winning prizes. You can try your luck in all these Amazon Quizzes.
As noted, the Amazon Quiz for July 31 offers Rs. 30,000 as a reward in form of Amazon Pay. Today's quiz is live now, running from 12 AM to 11:59 PM, giving you ample time to enter and try your luck at the Amazon Quiz. The winners will be announced on August 15.