- 6 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
- 6 hrs ago JetSpot Data Offers Are Better Than JioFiber And Airtel Xstream Fiber: Plans Details, Price
- 7 hrs ago Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certification
- 7 hrs ago Apple And LG To Sign New Deal; You Can Buy iPhone At LG Stores Soon
- Sports Euro 2020: Croatia 1-1 Czech Republic: Perisic salvages a point after controversial Schick penalty
- News This Karnataka village is still untouched by India Covid sweep
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Movies Pandya Store Fame Akshay Kharodia Shares Pictures From His Haldi Ceremony On His Social Media
- Automobiles Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Amazon Quiz Answers For May 14, 2021: Win Rs. 10 000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz for today is already live and you can get a chance to win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance from the online retailer. The quiz is live for 24 hours as usual, which is from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. To be eligible to win the prize, you need to ensure that you answer all five questions correctly. Usually, Amazon asks only questions related to general knowledge and current affairs.
By answer all questions asked in the daily quiz correctly, you will be taken to the lucky draw, wherein you might be the fortunate one who could emerge as the winner. The results of the daily quiz will be announced later and there is a procedure to claim your prize. The mobile number that you used for the Amazon account should be verified while you head on to claim your prize. You can take a look at the other terms and conditions from the Amazon app's Funzone section.
Amazon Quiz Answers For May 14, 2021
As mentioned above, you will be eligible to enter the winning pool only if you answer all questions correctly. So, if you want to win the prize of Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance, then you should know all answers. That's where we come to your help as we at Gizbot have listed the questions and answers asked in today's Amazon daily quiz.
Question 1: Recently launched 'Mitali Express' connects Dhaka in Bangladesh with which Indian city?
Question 2: The world's first ship tunnel is being constructed in which country?
Question 3: International Theatre Institute, the world's largest performing arts organization founded in 1948 by UNESCO, is headquartered in which city?
Question 4: Who among these has won a gold medal in women's singles at the Commonwealth Games in this sport?
Answer: Manika Batra
Question 5: In which country would you find this famous tourist attraction also known as the Temple of Dawn?
That's it! These are the daily quiz answers that you need to know to be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance, which is the prize for May 14, 2021 quiz.