- 4 hrs ago OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
- 5 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Postpaid Plans Offering More Data Benefits From Reliance Jio: All Details Here
- 5 hrs ago Why Is Airtel Offering More Data To Select Users With Rs. 199 Prepaid Plan?
- 5 hrs ago LG Velvet 2 Pro, Stylo 7, K33, K35 Shows Up At Google Play Console; LG Making A Comeback?
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- News Coronavirus: Nearly 3,00,000 COVID-19 vaccines available for 18-44 age group in Delhi: AAP MLA
- Sports England select Garton for Sri Lanka ODIs, Stone suffers another injury setback
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Movies Maanaadu: Meherezylaa Song Teaser Promises A Unique Romantic Number!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
- Lifestyle Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
Amazon Quiz Answers For May 15, 2021: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
As usual, Amazon is hosting the daily quiz contest for its users. In addition to the other sales and promotional activities, the daily quiz contests are live for 24 hours from 12 AM to 11:59 PM and users will be able to get lucrative prizes from the online retailer. Today, if you provide correct answers to the questions asked and get selected in the lucky draw, you will get Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Besides the daily quiz, Amazon India is also hosting a quiz contest on account of the Holi festival. Users can take part in this quiz and win lucrative prizes. Let's take a look at the correct answers to the Amazon daily quiz for today, May 15, 2021 from here.
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For May 15, 2021
Remember that to win this prize, you should answer all the questions correctly. Once you do so, you will be chosen for the lucky draw. If you are fortunate enough to be chosen in the lucky draw as well, then you will get the prize of Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. So, here we at Gizbot have listed the questions and correct answers for the same so that you can try your luck in today's quiz.
Question 1: Which of these institutes recently launched 'Anandam: The Center for Happiness'?
Answer: IIT Jammu
Question 2: Lakhta Center, Europe's tallest tower was built in which country?
Question 3: Mount Merapi, which recently erupted, is an active volcano in which country?
Question 4: These wrinkles near the eye are commonly called what?
Answer: Crow's feet
Question 5: Which two characters dropped crumbs of this in the forest and then were lured into a witch's home?
Answer: Hansel and Gretel
After providing correct answers to all these questions asked by Amazon, you will be chosen for the lucky draw to increase your possibilities of being a winner of the daily prize. Do keep in mind that you need to have the Amazon India app installed on your Android or iOS device to take part in the quiz contest. This is the main eligibility criterion to win the daily quiz contest.