- 22 min ago Oppo A54, F19 Prices Hiked In India By Up To Rs. 1,000; Still Worth Buying?
- 27 min ago WD Elements SE Pocket-Sized External SSD Launched In India; Price, Highlight Features
- 29 min ago Vodafone-Idea Testing 5G Network; Achieves 3.7 Gbps Speed In Trials
- 1 hr ago Microsoft Surface Pro 8 To Feature 120Hz Display; What Else To Expect
- News Mayawati says Punjab CM's appointment is 'poll gimmick'
- Movies Sangeeta Bijlani On Remaining Friends With Ex-Boyfriend Salman Khan; Her Reply Is Too Filmy To Be Missed
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK CEO offers injury update on Ambati Rayudu! Check out
- Automobiles Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- Travel Motorcycle Tour: Top Tips For Riding Long Distances
- Finance Buy This Liquor Stock With A 32% Upside, Says ICICI Direct
- Education Kerala Schools Reopening From November 1, Colleges From October 4, Check Details
- Lifestyle How Are Common Eye Diseases Related To Increased Risk Of Dementia?
Amazon Quiz Answers For May 15, 2021: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
As usual, Amazon is hosting the daily quiz contest for its users. In addition to the other sales and promotional activities, the daily quiz contests are live for 24 hours from 12 AM to 11:59 PM and users will be able to get lucrative prizes from the online retailer. Today, if you provide correct answers to the questions asked and get selected in the lucky draw, you will get Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Besides the daily quiz, Amazon India is also hosting a quiz contest on account of the Holi festival. Users can take part in this quiz and win lucrative prizes. Let's take a look at the correct answers to the Amazon daily quiz for today, May 15, 2021 from here.
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For May 15, 2021
Remember that to win this prize, you should answer all the questions correctly. Once you do so, you will be chosen for the lucky draw. If you are fortunate enough to be chosen in the lucky draw as well, then you will get the prize of Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. So, here we at Gizbot have listed the questions and correct answers for the same so that you can try your luck in today's quiz.
Question 1: Which of these institutes recently launched 'Anandam: The Center for Happiness'?
Answer: IIT Jammu
Question 2: Lakhta Center, Europe's tallest tower was built in which country?
Question 3: Mount Merapi, which recently erupted, is an active volcano in which country?
Question 4: These wrinkles near the eye are commonly called what?
Answer: Crow's feet
Question 5: Which two characters dropped crumbs of this in the forest and then were lured into a witch's home?
Answer: Hansel and Gretel
After providing correct answers to all these questions asked by Amazon, you will be chosen for the lucky draw to increase your possibilities of being a winner of the daily prize. Do keep in mind that you need to have the Amazon India app installed on your Android or iOS device to take part in the quiz contest. This is the main eligibility criterion to win the daily quiz contest.