- 5 hrs ago WhatsApp Tips: How To Create And Send GIFs On WhatsApp
- 5 hrs ago Realme Watch T1 Receives BIS Certification; Launching Alongside Realme 9 Series?
- 6 hrs ago Here’s How To Book An Uber Ride On WhatsApp
- 6 hrs ago OnePlus RT India Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; Likely To Start From Rs. 34,999
- Movies Filmfare OTT Awards 2021: Scam 1992, Mirzapur, The Family Man Bag Record Nominations; See Full List
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Are Falling Sharply In December, As WHO Eases Omicron Concerns: Check Rates
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Zazai-Du Plessis' 96 run partnership set up a comfortable win for Bangla Tigers
- News 25 international passengers who arrived in Maharashtra since Nov 1 tested positive for COVID-19: State govt
- Education Bihar Police Forester PET Date Announced, Check Bihar CSBC Forester Physical Efficiency Test Details Here
- Lifestyle A Brief Note On The Perks Of Using Coffee As A Skincare Product
- Automobiles Bounce Infinity Launched In India At Rs 36,000
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Amazon Quiz Answers For October 28, 2021: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz for today, October 28, 2021 has gone live. Those who are interested in participating in the daily quiz can win lucrative prizes including gadgets and cash in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. The quiz will believe for 24 hours from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. You can head on to the mobile app's Funzone section to take part in the daily quiz.
Every day, the daily quiz will comprise a new set of questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. Once you answer the questions correctly, you will be eligible to take part in the lucky draw. If you emerge as the winner in the lucky draw, then you will be declared a winner of the Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance prize in today's contest.
Amazon Quiz Answers For October 28, 2021
If you want to try your luck at winning the Amazon Pay Balance of Rs. 20,000, then you can check out the correct answers for today's quiz contest from here.
Question 1: In 1977, an organisation abbreviated as NAVS established a day to promote a certain eating habit. What day was established?
Answer: World Vegetarian Day
Question 2: The celebration of the marriage between the crown prince of Bavaria and Princess Therese von Sachsen in 1810 led to what annual occasion?
Question 3: In the movie 'Bell Bottom' which of these actors plays a RAW agent?
Answer: Akshay Kumar
Question 4: In the 2019 Women's World Cup for this sport, who placed second?
Question 5: This is the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pattadakal located in which Indian state?
You can check out these answers and try to answer the Amazon quiz today to be eligible to win the prize. Notably, Amazon will declare the winner of today's contest tomorrow under the Funzone section. To claim the prize, you will have to follow the steps given under terms and conditions in the Funzone section. Participate in the Amazon quiz for today with these answers and get a chance to win the prize as mentioned above. Do keep in mind to answer each question correctly within five seconds.