- 32 min ago Infinix Note 10 First Sale Today At 12 PM: Price, Offers, Specs
- 10 hrs ago Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- 14 hrs ago Reliance Jio, Airtel, And Vi Prepaid Plans With 28 Days Validity Under Rs. 500
- 15 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, Watch Active 4 Launch Tipped For This Month; Expected Features, Sale, And More
- Sports Denmark 0-1 Finland: Historic Pohjanpalo winner overshadowed by Eriksen collapse
- Movies Sunny Deol On 20 Years Of Gadar: 'The Movie Helped Me Break Out Of Comfort Zone'
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Automobiles New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Lifestyle International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Amazon Quiz Answers For April 14, 2021: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz for April 14, 2021 is live now with a fresh set of questions. Today's Amazon quiz winners stand a chance to win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance, allowing users to purchase on the popular e-commerce platform. Like always, the Amazon quiz involves questions based on current affairs and general knowledge, which needs to be answered correctly.
How To Play Amazon Quiz
The Amazon quiz is quite easy to play and a great chance to win some Amazon Pay balance in your account. However, there are a couple of factors to bear in mind before playing the Amazon Quiz. Firstly, the quiz can be accessed only via the app, which can download the Amazon app on Google Play or the App Store.
Once downloaded, you will need to sign in with your Amazon account, or you can create a new one if you don't have one. If you win the Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 5,000, it will get credited into your Amazon account. The Amazon Quiz runs from 12 AM to 11:59 PM, giving you ample time to participate in the quiz.
If you answer correctly, you will be chosen for the lucky draw and you will be able to win the prize, provided your name is chosen as the winner. Check out the answers for today's quiz contest from here.
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For April 14, 2021
As you need to answer correctly to all the questions of the daily quiz to win the same, here we have listed the answers to the questions asked today. Check out the same from here.
Question 1: In March 2021, who became the third batsman in international cricket to smash a bowler for six consecutive sixes?
Answer: Kieron Pollard
Question 2: Mohamed Mahmoud Al Khaja is the UAE's first ambassador to which country?
Question 3: India's and Asia's first National Dolphin Research Centre is being set up in which state?
Question 4: Which company bought this brand of VR headsets?
Question 5: Which animal is associated with this brand of sports goods?
That's it! These are the answers for today's quiz contest that is live on Amazon India.