- 4 hrs ago Xiaomi J18s Foldable Phone With Under Display Camera In Works; Galaxy Fold Rival?
- 5 hrs ago Realme V25 With Snapdragon 786G Chipset To Launch Soon: What To Expect?
- 5 hrs ago Mi Pad 5, 5 Pro Launch Expected This Month; Features, Design Leaked
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Sale 50% Off On Smart TVs: Redmi, LG, Sony, OnePlus, Samsung, Mi, TCL, And More TVs
- News Modi government firm to help West Bengal fight COVID-19: Harsh Vardhan to Mamata Banerjee
- Lifestyle Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Surprising Benefits Of Gold For Your Health And Beauty
- Movies Sanjay Kapoor On Completing 26 Years In Bollywood: I Am Glad That People Still Want To See And Love Me
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Facelift Teaser Image Revealed
- Education Himachal Pradesh Postpones Class 12 Exams, Class 10 Board Exams Cancelled; Students To Be Promoted To Class 11
- Sports A step closer to my dream of playing for Team India: Abhimanyu Eswaran on being put on standby for UK tour
- Finance Covid-19 Crisis: LIC Allows Alternate Proofs For Municipal Death Certificate
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For May 3, 2021: Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon has several fun quizzes on its platform that give away exciting prizes. For instance, there is the Amazon Funzone T20 Cricket Zone quiz, the Amazon Funzone Jackpot Quiz that lets you win an Apple MacBook Pro, and so on. Additionally, there is the Amazon daily quiz, that lets you win attractive prizes and cash rewards in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. It comprises a set of five questions based on general knowledge.
Today's Amazon Quiz winners stand a chance to win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance. Like always, the Amazon daily quiz is based on general knowledge, history, and current affairs. Those who answer the five questions correctly enter the prize pool, out of which Amazon will select the winners who get Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Playing the Amazon Quiz is quite easy, however, there are a couple of factors to bear in mind before playing the game. Firstly, the Amazon quiz is app-only, which means you will need the Amazon app to play the game. One can download the Amazon app from Google Play or App Store.
Once done, log in with your Amazon account or create a new one. Next, scroll down the Amazon home page till you find the Amazon Quiz. Alternatively, you can select the Menu > Fun Zone > Daily Quiz. Select the banner to enter the daily quiz contest.
Amazon Quiz Answers For Today
We've made things easier by bringing in the quiz questions and answers here. Ensure that you select the right ones to stand a chance to win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance.
Question 1: The Ratle Hydroelectric Plant is currently under construction on which river in India?
Question 2: In March 2021, which country decided to amend the country's constitution with provisions that include climate and biodiversity protection?
Question 3: Achanta Sharath Kamal, Gnanasekaran Sathiyan, Sutirtha Mukherjee and Manika Batra - all qualified for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics in which sport?
Answer: Table Tennis
Question 4: What is the name of this fish, who was Nemo in Disney's Finding Nemo?
Question 5: In which of these cities did the first 'Modern' edition of this sporting event take place in 1896?
These are the questions and answers for today's quiz contest on Amazon.