- 6 hrs ago Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- 7 hrs ago BSNL Revises Bharat Fibre Broadband Plans; Offering 300Mbps Speed
- 7 hrs ago How To Transfer Balance Vodafone Talktime
- 7 hrs ago Realme GT Price Tipped Ahead Of Launch: Another Cheap Flagship 5G Offering?
- News Govt promoting bamboo plantation to boost farmers' income: Narendra Tomar
- Sports India vs England: It’s for ICC to decide whether Motera pitch is fit for purpose, not players: Joe Root
- Movies When Rani Mukerji Reacted To Her Alleged Affairs With Abhishek Bachchan And Govinda: I Felt Sorry For Sunita
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 16: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
As we are on a fresh new day, another new Amazon daily quiz is here for users. Well, you can go to the Amazon app and answer the questions for today's quiz contest and win Rs. 5,000 of Amazon Pay Balance that will be credited to your account.
Similar to the daily quiz contests, today's Amazon quiz is also valid only until 12 PM. Once you provide correct answers to all the questions, you will be chosen for the lucky draw. Only the winners of the lucky draw will get the Amazon Pay balance as claimed above. The winners of today's contest will be announced later today.
January 16 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers
Well, if you were looking for the correct answers for today's Amazon quiz contest, then here we have listed the same for you.
Question 1: Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men's World Cup of which sport?
Answer: Field Hockey
Question 2: Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?.
Answer: Fly faster than the speed of sound
Question 3: A royal bengal tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Question 4: Who 'discovered' this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Question 5: The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest
If you are a first time participant, then you need to download the Amazon app as the quiz contest will be live only on the app. Once the app is downloaded, you should head on to the funzone at the bottom of the homepage or search for it to play the quiz.