- 33 min ago Pokémon Festival of Lights 2022 Announced; Illuminating Morelull Pokémon Coming Soon
- 1 hr ago ISS Welcomes Four New Astronauts To Carry Out Over 200 Experiments
- 1 hr ago Android 13 to Include Unified And Simplified ‘Security & Privacy’ hub; Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Moto E32 With 50MP Camera, Helio G37 SoC Launched in India; Price, Specs
- Lifestyle Eating Refined Grains Such As White Rice May Increase Premature Heart Disease Risk
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Telugu Week 5 Voting Results: Arjun & Adi At The Bottom Of The List
- News Nobel peace prize 2022: Human rights advocate Ales Bialiatski and two other organisations win
- Finance Muted Profit & Margin Pressures, Top IT Stocks Available At Lower Prices: Buy?
- Sports India vs South Africa: Sanju Samson says his plan was to target Tabraiz Shamsi
- Automobiles This Electric Bicycle From The Future Gets Self-Balancing & Autonomous Capabilities: Weel EV-B Prototype
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
- Travel Sahara Desert: Largest Hot Desert in The World
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 16: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
As we are on a fresh new day, another new Amazon daily quiz is here for users. Well, you can go to the Amazon app and answer the questions for today's quiz contest and win Rs. 5,000 of Amazon Pay Balance that will be credited to your account.
Similar to the daily quiz contests, today's Amazon quiz is also valid only until 12 PM. Once you provide correct answers to all the questions, you will be chosen for the lucky draw. Only the winners of the lucky draw will get the Amazon Pay balance as claimed above. The winners of today's contest will be announced later today.
January 16 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers
Well, if you were looking for the correct answers for today's Amazon quiz contest, then here we have listed the same for you.
Question 1: Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men's World Cup of which sport?
Answer: Field Hockey
Question 2: Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?.
Answer: Fly faster than the speed of sound
Question 3: A royal bengal tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Question 4: Who 'discovered' this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Question 5: The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest
If you are a first time participant, then you need to download the Amazon app as the quiz contest will be live only on the app. Once the app is downloaded, you should head on to the funzone at the bottom of the homepage or search for it to play the quiz.