- 50 min ago Redmi TV XL India Launch Teased: Massive Smart TV Incoming?
- 1 hr ago Redmi Note 10 Series Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs. 11,999
- 2 hrs ago Realme GT 5G With Snapdragon 888 SoC Goes Official: Price, Specifications
- 2 hrs ago Space X's Starship Successfully Lands In Third Attempt But Blasts Minutes Later
- Movies Erica Fernandes Completes 5 Years In TV Industry; Thanks Fans & Says She'll Try Her Level Best To Entertain
- Lifestyle Love The Idea Of Hand-Painted Apricot Tulips On Your Suit? Malavika Mohanan Has An Outfit Goal For You
- News Metroman Sreedharan dons Delhi Metro uniform for last time
- Sports India vs England: Archer misses final Test due to elbow injury, Stokes and few others have upset stomach
- Finance FDI Equity Inflow Increased By 40% During April to December 2020
- Automobiles New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 16: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
As we are on a fresh new day, another new Amazon daily quiz is here for users. Well, you can go to the Amazon app and answer the questions for today's quiz contest and win Rs. 5,000 of Amazon Pay Balance that will be credited to your account.
Similar to the daily quiz contests, today's Amazon quiz is also valid only until 12 PM. Once you provide correct answers to all the questions, you will be chosen for the lucky draw. Only the winners of the lucky draw will get the Amazon Pay balance as claimed above. The winners of today's contest will be announced later today.
January 16 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers
Well, if you were looking for the correct answers for today's Amazon quiz contest, then here we have listed the same for you.
Question 1: Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men's World Cup of which sport?
Answer: Field Hockey
Question 2: Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?.
Answer: Fly faster than the speed of sound
Question 3: A royal bengal tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Question 4: Who 'discovered' this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Question 5: The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest
If you are a first time participant, then you need to download the Amazon app as the quiz contest will be live only on the app. Once the app is downloaded, you should head on to the funzone at the bottom of the homepage or search for it to play the quiz.