- 17 min ago Xiaomi Foldable Smartphone With Snapdragon 888 Chipset Spotted On TENAA
- 54 min ago PUBG: New State Play Store Link, Pre-Registration, Release Date
- 55 min ago Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers On Redmi 9 Prime, Redmi 9i, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, And More
- 1 hr ago NVIDIA RTX 3060 Launched For Rs. 29,500: But You Can't Buy One Yet
- Sports India vs England 2021: It's all about confidence - Axar Patel on phenomenal Test outings
- Finance How To Update Mobile Number & Email ID With Your SBI Savings Account?
- Automobiles Next-Generation Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All The Details!
- News CBI, ED conduct joint raids at different places in coal scam
- Movies Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai Actress Ameesha Patel Dragged To Court In A Multi-Crore Cheque Bounce Case
- Education SSC SI Result 2021 To Be Released Anytime Soon
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Sophisticated And Classy White Dress Makes Perfect Number For Office Parties
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 16: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
As we are on a fresh new day, another new Amazon daily quiz is here for users. Well, you can go to the Amazon app and answer the questions for today's quiz contest and win Rs. 5,000 of Amazon Pay Balance that will be credited to your account.
Similar to the daily quiz contests, today's Amazon quiz is also valid only until 12 PM. Once you provide correct answers to all the questions, you will be chosen for the lucky draw. Only the winners of the lucky draw will get the Amazon Pay balance as claimed above. The winners of today's contest will be announced later today.
January 16 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers
Well, if you were looking for the correct answers for today's Amazon quiz contest, then here we have listed the same for you.
Question 1: Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men's World Cup of which sport?
Answer: Field Hockey
Question 2: Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?.
Answer: Fly faster than the speed of sound
Question 3: A royal bengal tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Question 4: Who 'discovered' this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Question 5: The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest
If you are a first time participant, then you need to download the Amazon app as the quiz contest will be live only on the app. Once the app is downloaded, you should head on to the funzone at the bottom of the homepage or search for it to play the quiz.