- 2 min ago Samsung Unbox And Discover Event: New Range Of Display Technology Unveiled
- 5 hrs ago Realme 8 Pro Confirmed To Pack 108MP Camera: All You Need To Know
- 6 hrs ago Oppo Reno5 Z Appears On FCC Listing: Key Features Revealed
- 6 hrs ago Redmi Note 10 Series Confirmed To Feature OnePlus 8T Like Display: At Half The Cost?
- News Will tour poll-bound states, ask people to defeat BJP: Farmers
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Issues Fresh Apology Over Tandav Row, Says, ‘We Respect Our Viewers’ Diverse Beliefs’
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Automobiles Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 22: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
The online retailer Amazon India has been announcing new quiz contests on a daily basis that will be live from 8 AM to 12 PM. There will be a set of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. As usual, today also there is an Amazon quiz hosted on the app that lets you win Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
Today, on January 22, if you answer all the questions correctly, then you will be chosen for a lucky draw and if your name is selected in it, then you will get the Amazon Pay Balance reward. The winner will be announced later in the day. If you wanted to know the correct answers for the Amazon quiz contest for today, check out the same here.
Amazon Quiz Contest January 22 Answers
Check out the answers to the Amazon quiz contest for today.
Question 1: A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Answer: Himalayan serow
Question 2: As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Question 3: Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the "Modern Computing Alliance"?
Question 4: Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Question 5: What is the name of this large headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia and Oceania?
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest January 22
For the uninitiated, the Amazon quiz contest will be available only on the mobile app. If you are not using the app, then you should download and install the same on your Android or iOS device from the respective app store. Now, create or log in to your Amazon account to play the daily quiz contest and win exciting prizes every day. The winner will be chosen on answering all the questions correctly and getting selected via the lucky draw.