- 1 hr ago Samsung Unbox And Discover Event: New Range Of Display Technology Unveiled
- 7 hrs ago Realme 8 Pro Confirmed To Pack 108MP Camera: All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Oppo Reno5 Z Appears On FCC Listing: Key Features Revealed
- 7 hrs ago Redmi Note 10 Series Confirmed To Feature OnePlus 8T Like Display: At Half The Cost?
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 2 Highlights: Bigg Boss Introduces New Twist In This Week’s Nomination Process
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Automobiles Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For January 23: Win AmazonBasics Smart LED TV
Amazon India hosts quiz contests on a daily basis for its users so that they can win attractive prices. The daily quiz contest will run from 8 AM to 12 PM. There will be a set of five questions that users will have to answer correctly in order to win the prize, which varies from one day to another. Today, the prize is an AmazonBasics Smart LED TV.
However, there will be many users who answer the questions correctly and all their names will be taken for a lucky draw. Only one lucky participant whose name has been picked from the lucky draw will be eligible to get the TV as a reward. The lucky winner will be announced later in the day.
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For January 23
The Amazon quiz contest answers for January 23 are listed below. Do check out the questions and the correct answers for the same, if you have any doubts.
Question 1: 9-year-old Ella Kissi-Debrah is believed to be the 1st person in the UK to have what listed as the cause of death on the death certificate?
Answer: Air pollution
Question 2: Swarnim Vijay Mashaal' was recently lit by PM Modi to commemorate the 50th anniversary of what?
Answer: Victory in Indo-Pakistan War of 1971
Question 3: On December 21, 2020, a rare alignment between which two planets, also known as a Great Conjunction, occurred?
Answer: Jupiter and Saturn
Question 4: Name the dance form.
Question 5: This professional football club is based in which City?
How To Play Amazon Quiz
You can participate in the Amazon quiz for January 23 from the official mobile app. Do note that it is not available for the website users as it is an app-only contest. To take part in the quiz contest, then should download the app and create or login to your account.