- 14 min ago Pokémon Festival of Lights 2022 Announced; Illuminating Morelull Pokémon Coming Soon
- 50 min ago ISS Welcomes Four New Astronauts To Carry Out Over 200 Experiments
- 1 hr ago Android 13 to Include Unified And Simplified ‘Security & Privacy’ hub; Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Moto E32 With 50MP Camera, Helio G37 SoC Launched in India; Price, Specs
- News Nobel peace prize 2022: Human rights advocate Ales Bialiatski and two other organisations win
- Finance Muted Profit & Margin Pressures, Top IT Stocks Available At Lower Prices: Buy?
- Lifestyle Expert Article: 6 Ways To Style Your Dining Room
- Sports India vs South Africa: Sanju Samson says his plan was to target Tabraiz Shamsi
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Mandana Karimi Quits Bollywood In Protest For Sajid Khan’s Entry In The Bigg Boss House
- Automobiles This Electric Bicycle From The Future Gets Self-Balancing & Autonomous Capabilities: Weel EV-B Prototype
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
- Travel Sahara Desert: Largest Hot Desert in The World
Amazon Quiz For December 14: Here's Your Chance To Win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon daily quiz is live now and one can win Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance by answering the five questions correctly. For the unaware, the contest timing is morning 8 AM to 12 PM. So, you still have some time to participate. Amazon daily quiz is giving you the chance to win exciting prizes including gadgets, Amazon Pay balance, and more. Even, one can transfer the Amazon Pay balance to their bank account. Check out all details about the amazon daily quiz.
Amazon Quiz Details
The Amazon daily quiz based on the current affairs general knowledge and it is available only Amazon mobile app. If you don't have an Amazon account, can download the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Then head over to the Home Page > Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone to enter the contest. Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners will be declared on the 'Lucky Draw Winner' section later on the same day. Here, we are listing Amazon Quiz answers for today (December 14).
Amazon Quiz Answers For December 14
Question 1. The province of Kalimantan is going to be the new capital of which country?
Question 2. Which most-followed female on Instagram recently released her latest album 'Positions'?
Answer: Ariana Grande
Question 3. Tarun Gogoi, who recently passed away, served as the Chief Minister of which Indian state from 2001 to 2016?
Question 4. Known for its canals, this is the capital city of which country?
Question 5. Which world champion in this sport, also briefly led the official fantasy football league of the Premier League last year?
Answer: Magnus Carlsen