- 6 min ago Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- 24 min ago OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T confirmed to receive Android Q update by the end of 2019
- 48 min ago Samsung Galaxy Fold Game of Thrones Edition by Caviar looks luxurious
- 1 hr ago Asus ZenFone Max M2 gets new FOTA update shortly after Android Pie roll out
- News SSC CGL Admit 2019 admit card region wise download
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Finance Stringent Compliance Norms In Place To Crackdown Shell Firms
- Automobiles Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Google Pay now lets users book train tickets directly without additional charges
Google Pay announces a new feature in the which will allow you to book train tickets. All you need to know.
Google Pay is a UPI service app which allows users to make an online transaction in a few simple steps. Earlier Google Pay was known as Tez, the company has already introduced cab and bus ticket booking on the app with abhiBus, RedBus, Goibibo, Yatra and Uber. Now the app developers has also introduced train ticket booking from IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation ) with no extra charges.
Now users can click on the train option in the Google Pay app to get access to this newly introduced feature. This feature will allow users to search for trains between two destinations, also you can book and cancel a train ticket in the Google Pay app.
The new feature is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Search, book, cancel - All from Google Pay
You will be able to search and browse train options and a book or cancel tickets with your IRCTC account, at no additional cost, within the fast, intuitive and reliable user experience.
See availability and duration
You can easily see details like seat availability, journey duration, and travel times between your stations of choice, so it is easy to compare and choose between options.
Buy tickets at no additional cost
Book your train tickets on Google Pay, without any extra charges, as we launch. So go ahead, update your app to check it out now!
"In the last year and a half since we launched Google Pay (then known as Tez), we've worked to develop new features to make payments simple for our Indian users. We are thrilled that millions of Indians are adopting Google Pay month on month from all over the country, in towns and villages to recharge their mobile plans, pay bills, pay for movies, book cabs, buy bus tickets and more," reads Google Pay blog post.