- 11 min ago How to make your Android device safe for kids
- 2 hrs ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 3 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 3 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- Sports ICC World Cup: Warner, Smith booed by crowd in warm-up match against England
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Here's Why You Should Take the Narendra Modi App Survey Now
Amid ongoing uproar over demonetization, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has asked citizens to rate the government's decision of currency-ban on various parameters on his NM App.
On November 8th, PM Modi announced the demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes. The following day November 9, all Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes were no longer considered legal tenders.
While the move came as a sudden announcement without prior notification and may have shocked the nation but the decision was exclusively taken in order to control corruption, reduce black money, and stop the circulation of counterfeit notes.
However, since the announcement the general public has been divided in their opinions and thoughts. Many are saying that the PM's move was a very bold one and that the move was going to boost India's image and economic prospects in the long term whereas some critics think that it was just a dramatic move with no sturdy and enough preparations done which would lead the nation to an unmitigated disaster.
Amidst all that has been happening in our nation and the cash crunch situation, the debate over the demonetization exercise is only building up.
While it has caught the media and the whole country into a frenzy, PM Narendra Modi is now again taking the initiative to know about the impact of imposing such a huge decision.
Taking matters into his hands, PM Narendra Modi has recently tweeted out urging people to participate in a survey and rate the demonetization policy using the details provided on the Narendra Modi phone app.
Aside, the app provides a unique opportunity to receive messages and emails directly from the Prime Minister. You can download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
More importantly, the survey poses 10 questions. The questions are framed as generic ones such as "Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?" and "Do you think that black money exists in India?" to which users can respond in 'Yes' or 'No'.
Additionally, some detailed answers and some interactive answers can also be given as input. You can basically share your suggestions with Narendra Modi on the demonetization.
So if you think you have a point to prove or have some suggestions, you have the chance to do it. Let it all out.