- 4 hrs ago How To Get Insurance Cover From Airtel And Vi Prepaid Plans
- 4 hrs ago Realme X50 Pro 5G Gets Massive Rs. 10,000 Cut: Where To Buy
- 4 hrs ago BoAt Airdopes 701 TWS Earbuds With Hybrid ANC Launched For Rs. 3,990
- 5 hrs ago Airtel Payment Bank Increases Balance Limit To Rs. 2,00,000; How To Avail
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs CSK: Records galore in Mumbai as Dhoni, Du Plessis and Chahar reach milestones
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender Wins World Car Design Of The Year 2021 Award
- News Shashi Tharoor, Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury test positive for COVID-19
- Movies Yami Gautam Was Paranoid After Hearing About Her Industry Colleagues Being Infected With COVID-19
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Lifestyle 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
How To Change Language In Google App And Google.com
Google, the search engine giant supports an extensive list of languages. It intends to make it easy for users to browse in their native language. It is possible for users who visit Google to change the language in both the web browser and app to change the language as per their convenience.
Once the language is changed, all the menus, interface elements and toolbars will appear in the new language. If users visit a website offering content in two or more languages, then the Google app will choose the language as per the users' preferences. It will also offer an option to translate the page to the language chosen by the users.
If you want to change the language, be it the app or Google.com, then check out the steps mentioned below.
How To Change Language In Google.com
To change the language in Google.com, follow the steps detailed below.
Step 1: Visit Google.com on your laptop, PC, smartphone or tablet browser.
Step 2: Tap on any language as per your choice from the options seen under the Search Bar.
Step 3: That's it! The search engine will display content in your preferred language.
How To Change Language In Google Chrome
If you use Google Chrome as your default browser, then you can change the language in the browser in a few simple steps detailed below.
Step 1: Go to Settings → Advanced on Chrome.
Step 2: Open the 'Languages and input' section and choose Language.
Step 3: Choose the language you prefer.
Step 4: If your preferred language is not seen, click on the option to 'Add' a language. Choose the language of your choice and hit Add.
Step 5: Besides the language, select More to use it.
Note that if you want the menu options to be displayed in this language, then select Display OS in the language and make sure to Restart Chrome. If you want only the webpages in the language, then Select Move in the top corner to move the language to the top of the list of languages. If you want Google to translate webpages, then click on Offer to translate pages in the chosen language.
How To Change Language On Google For Android
Android users can follow the below-mentioned steps to change the language on Google.
Step 1: Open Settings on the Google app on your Android device.
Step 2: Tap on Google.
Step 3: Go to the Google Account Management option.
Step 4: Tap on Data & Personalization.
Step 5: Go to General Preferences for the Web and select the Language of your choice.
Step 6: Tap Edit.
Step 7: Choose the language and hit Select.
Step 8: Add another language if you want to have multiple languages.
How To Change Language On Google For iOS
iOS users can follow the below-mentioned steps to change the language on Google.
Step 1: Open Gmail and tap on Menu → Settings.
Step 2: Go to Manage your Google Account.
Step 3: If you do not use Gmail, then go to myaccount.google.com.
Step 4: Click on Data & Personalization at the top.
Step 5: Go to General preferences for the web and select the Language.
Step 6: Choose Edit language.
Step 7: Select the language of your choice from the dropdown menu and hit on Select.
Step 8: Close and reopen the browser.