- 6 hrs ago Moto G 5G Available With Rs. 2,000 Discount At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- 8 hrs ago Netflix Likely Tests Spatial Audio On Select Apple Devices
- 8 hrs ago Reliance Jio Removes Few Jio Phone Plans From Its Website
- 8 hrs ago Oppo A93 5G Powered By Snapdragon 480 SoC Officially Announced: When Can We Expect India Launch?
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 15 Highlights: Rubina Accuses Sonali Of Using Foul Language; Rakhi Locks Horns With Aly
- News 'There will be consequences on farm protests': Sharad Pawar warns Centre
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Lifestyle Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
How To Connect Netflix To TV And Access Free Netflix For The Weekend?
Netflix for free is one of the most happening events of this weekend. For those unaware, Netflix is offering its services free for 48 hours straight, which is December 5 and 6. This means you can binge-watch all your favorite shows for free this weekend. Here's everything you need to know about free Netflix, and also how to connect Netflix to the TV for a better experience.
Netflix For Free: How To Access
Do note, the offer is only for non-subscribers and you will require the Netflix app to get it. Alternatively, one can access free Netflix via the Netflix.com/Streamfest website. Here's how to get Netflix for free:
Step 1: Open the app or the web page. Once the app is downloaded or the web page load, click on the Streamfest banner.
Step 2: The page will prompt for your sign-up details. Register your name, phone number, email id, and so on. You will then need to create a password to create the account.
Step 3: Once the account is created, you can access free Netflix for two days, which are December 5 and 6.
How to #NetflixStreamFest in 4 simple steps:— Netflix India (@NetflixIndia) December 4, 2020
✅ Open Netflix on your phone/ desktop
✅ Click on the StreamFest banner
✅ Enter your email ID/ phone number
✅ Don't watch The Haunting of Hill House if you want to sleep tonight
How To Connect Netflix To TV
Step 1: Search for the Netflix app on your smart TV. You can generally find it under Apps. Most modern smart TVs come with Netflix in-built and can be easily accessible.
Step 2: Once you get the Netflix app, you will need to sign in to the app and confirm with the password.
Step 3: This will open to your Netflix account, giving you access to hundreds of TV shows, movies, and so on.
Alternatively, if you're unable to find the Netflix app, or if you're facing network issues on your TV - there's another way to connect the streaming platform. You can also screen-mirror from your smartphone or laptop to your smart TV. This will project the video on the large TV screen.