- 2 hrs ago Friendship Day 2021: Best Deals On Mi 11X, 11X Pro, And Other Mi Smartphones
- 2 hrs ago JioPhone Is Helping Reliance Jio In Increasing Its Active User Base: Know How
- 2 hrs ago Airtel Plans To Sell Stake In Its Africa Mobile Unit: Know Why
- 3 hrs ago Portronics Kronos Beta Smartwatch With 512GB Onboard Storage Launched In India; Where To Buy?
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Elaine Thompson leads a Jamaica 1-2-3 to defend 100M title
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Retains 5th Place; Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Makes It To Top 10
- Finance Top 10 Banks Offering Returns Up To 8% On Recurring Deposits For Senior Citizens In 2021
- News Scared of discussion in Parliament over price rise: Priyanka Gandhi slams centre
- Lifestyle How To Prevent The Spread Of Zika Virus Infection
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
WhatsApp Introduces New Stickers For Father’s Day: How To Download And Share
Father's Day is celebrated on June 20. The ongoing pandemic has changed everything as we would now prefer to greet our loved ones through social media platforms without going out. Besides, many of us stay away from home. Well, WhatsApp has something special for you.
To celebrate Father's Day WhatsApp has launched a new pack of stickers for both Android and iOS devices called - "Papa mere Papa". According to the WABetaInfo, the new stickers are now available in India and Indonesia. Let's take a look at how to download and send Father's Day WhatsApp stickers.
How To Download And Send Father's Day Stickers On WhatsApp
Step 1: Open your WhatsApp and go to your father's chat.
Step 2: Now, click on the sticker icon on the chat bar and head over to the '+' sign placed at the end of your sticker list.
Step 3: Click on this and you can see the new "Papa mere Papa" sticker pack at the top of the list.
Step 4: Finally download it to send your father.
Apart from these in-built stickers, several third-party apps will allow you to download Father's Day Stickers for WhatsApp. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Open Google Play Store and search for Father's Day stickers for WhatsApp. Then you will get many options there e.g. Happy Fathers Day 2021, Stickers for Father's Day.
Step 2: Select one of your choices and download it.
Step 3: Then, allow the app the required permission to integrate with other apps, including WhatsApp permission.
Step 4: Finally, you can see the Father's Day stickers on WhatsApp, from where you can share them with your father.
How To Create WhatsApp Stickers
You can also make custom stickers with your photos. For that, there are multiple apps like 'Sticker Make for WhatsApp' and 'Sticker.ly' in the Play Store and Apple's App Store. Here's how to do it:
Step 1: Install any Sticker maker app of your choice from the Play Store and App Store.
Step 2: Open the app and click on the 'create new pack' option.
Step 3: Then give a name to the pack and click on 'Add stickers' to make the sticker with the photo of your choice. You can also add the caption as you wish on the sticker.
Step 4: Finally, you can add it to WhatsApp and can share it.