- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to Use Whatsapp 'Mention': 5 Important Terms and Conditions You Need to Know
As we reported earlier, the Facebook-owned Whatsapp has started rolling out the 'Mentions' feature officially! Following the acquisition from Facebook, Whatsapp had some serious update bumping into another level apart from just messaging.
The company has added features like end-to-end encryption, Whatsapp calling ability, Font change, additional emoticons, and much more.
How to Use: Now use '@' to mention your friend on group conversation!
Among the list of rumored updates including doodle drawing, GIF implementation, the company has made the 'Mentions' feature official! It is worth mentioning that theTelegraph has already had this feature.
Just like Twitter and Facebook, now you can mention your friend on Group chat by just adding '@' before his name.
Not applicable for individual chat!
Meanwhile, this feature only works in a group chat and not in individual chat! Using '@' will automatically bring the list of names in your friend list! The update is coming through a server-side flip and not via an update through the Google Play Store. As of now, this feature is available on both Android and iOS platform as well.
Talking about the feature, now you can mention more than one name on single message! However, you won't be getting any separate notifications, when you are mentioned on Whatsapp conversation.
Now go hands-free with Siri!
On the other hand, Whatsapp has integrated Siri for the iOS giving users a cool experience. Now you can make app message/call on your iPhone by just saying "Hey Siri, Send a message to so and so.."
Additionally, the company has added selfie flash inside the app, which comes handy during low-light selfies. This feature allows the user to take a selfie from the built-in camera from the app. You can turn on/off the flash just by tapping on the flash symbol on the down left corner of the display.
Get to know about official announcements!
Moreover, Whatsapp is planning to introduce the official "Announcement Channel" to announce the important update to the users of the app globally.