- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Instagram may soon let you follow hashtags
if this feature gets introduced eventually, it will be really helpful for users to keep up with topics they are interested in.
Instagram keeps making changes and adding new features to its make its platform more engaging and user-friendly. Recently it added the ability to add older photos and videos to the stories.
Now, it seems like the image sharing app is testing feature that will allow users to follow hashtags. Reported by Android Headlines, a person named Pippa Akram has posted a screenshot on Twitter that shows how the feature works. Basically, the feature will show Instagram users the new and trending posts and other content that contain a followed hashtag.
Just like the way you can see the posts made by a person whom you follow. When the feature will be added, you will be able to follow hashtags along with other users. Going by the screenshot, the followed hashtags will show a collection of posts in a grid format right on that page. Akram, unfortunately, failed to find any other functionalities of the feature.
Soon after she made that post, comments started coming in from other Instagram users claimed to have noticed the hashtag following feature (we are just it so for reference). However, the feature vanished suddenly the similar way it had earlier appeared. Neither Facebook (being the parent company) nor Instagram has mentioned anything about this feature.
In any case, if this feature gets introduced eventually, it will be really helpful for users to keep up with topics they are interested in. We assume that users will also see posts that are relevant to the hashtags you follow. As of now, we can't tell when exactly the feature will be introduced officially.