- 1 hr ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- 2 hrs ago Apple iPhone 15 Could Support Wi-Fi 6E Network: Report
- 3 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Flip Launch Promos Leak: Check Specs, Features Of Foldable Clamshell Smartphone
- Sports India vs New Zealand 1st T20I: MS Dhoni watches game with family in Ranchi, fans chant 'Dhoni-Dhoni'
- Movies Unmatched SWAG: Netizens REACT As Salman Khan Attends Rrahul Kanal Wedding. Here Are UNSEEN PICS & VIDEO
- News Prepared to beat any kind of emerging challenges: Lt Gen Kalita amid a report claiming more clashes in border
- Lifestyle What Are Smart Beds? Can It Improve Your Sleep? Price And Other Details
- Finance National Saving Certificate- How to Open a NSC Account Online and Offline?
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Kika Indian Keyboard with 30+ Indian language support officially launched: Download here
Kika Indian Keyboard supports a total of 38 Indian languages
Kika tech has launched a new free to download to cater more than one billion Indian smartphone users who cannot read or understand the English language. The company has partnered with smartphone OEMs like Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi, VIVO, OPPO, Lenovo, and Meizu to integrate this keyboard on upcoming smartphones.
Bill Hu, CEO, Kika Tech said
Kika is dedicated to make all smartphones enabled with Indian languages. The biggest obstacle in the Indian Smartphone market has always been insufficient support of local languages. With India's 22 official languages and hundreds of unofficial ones, we are excited that Kika can be part of India's mobile revolution and help people connect in their native languages and in a more efficient and easy way.
Features of Kika Indian Keyboard
Kika Indian Keyboard Supports 22 official languages of India and 16 un-official languages of India, which makes it a truly India-centric keyboard including Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, and Urdu. Also supports 10 local languages that can be inputted using a QWERTY English keyboard, enabling users to type Hinglish and Banglish with the best of the industry input efficiency.
Text prediction and smart autocorrect- Gives text predictions and autocorrection in Hindi and Bengali and provides ease of switch from local characters to Latin letters.
Localized content- Provides pop motion and thousands of custom themes and stickers in the Kika keyboard store, offering users with comprehensive choices.
Android smartphone with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or the latest operating system is the only criteria and the app is available to download for free of cost.
Kika's AI Technology
Kika addresses all three purposes of human communications: sharing information; sending requests and having it fulfilled, and expressing emotional feelings. Kika is well-positioned and has proven itself a leader in the AI space by leveraging three necessary factors to make it a true and sustainable AI company, including a large global volume of training data, AI technology, and compelling use cases. Incorporating image and voice recognition, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Deep Learning, Kika Tech's vision is for individuals to connect much more efficiently, engaging in meaningful conversations.
Kika Keyboard, the company's flagship product, is the #1 rated utility app in the Google Play Store, providing a seamless mobile experience to more than 60M users each month. Kika Tech has secured $63M in funding and struck key strategic partnerships with global sports franchises (Real Madrid C.F., FC Barcelona), mobile manufacturers (Samsung, Huawei, and ZTE), movie studios (20th Century Fox, Warner Bros.), and leading GIF provider, GIPHY.